• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacers & Thunder

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are how teams should be built. I'm pulling for one of those two teams to win it all this year. Building through the draft and bringing up a young core that improves each year is fun to watch.

It's the best way to build a team in the long run, ask the Spurs.

dwcmwa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much agree with you, but I would also add the Bulls to that list.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. No one should be able to buy their way to a championship.

I am growing sick and tired of this sentiment.

Yes, part of the reason is because I'm a Heat fan, but... hear me out....

ALL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS BUY THEIR WAY TO CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!

That's the WHOLE FU**ING POINT!!!! THIS IS WHAT EVERY OWNER IS TRYING TO DO!!!!!

OK, I'm done venting...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since I'm already on my soap box...

Want to know why the Thunder were able to build such a good team through the draft?

Cause Durant was not good enough to make his team a winning team by himself. His first 2 years in the league, his team sucked... getting 2 more top 5 picks (Westbrook and Harden) and a 3rd first rounder (Ibaka).

The Cavs on the other hand, stood no chance building through the draft, what with LeBron instantly turning them into a winning team. Imagine if the Cavs had a similar record to the Sonics/Thunder in their first two years with their superstar... 2 more top 5 picks = Chris Paul + Andre Igoudala + LeBron James.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are whining about how teams are built yet last I checked Granger, George and Stephenson are the only difference makers on your team that you drafted. Most of them came from the SA farm.

The bottom line is every body uses FAs and even Miami and the LAL have drafted players on their roster.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are whining about how teams are built yet last I checked Granger, George and Stephenson are the only difference makers on your team that you drafted. Most of them came from the SA farm.

The bottom line is every body uses FAs and even Miami and the LAL have drafted players on their roster.

We got Hill and Hibbert through the draft as well. Think about it before you say something stupid in your retort.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, keep whining about teams being built the right way. The right way is the way that wins rings, after that it is just details.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the way the championship Laker teams built their team was wrong, then they dont want to be right.