• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pacers @ Suns

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game will be on ESPN... if we had Bledsoe then maybe I could see a chance at an upset happening, but without him I expect to get smashed.

14-01-22ts.jpg

Go Suns Go! :yahoo:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no, I won't do this for every fucking game because no one gives a shit about the Suns unless you go to the Suns forum. Just thought since it was on ESPN and there are a few Pacers fans on here that it would be appropriate.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the 2nd of a 5-game road trip for the Pacers. Good as they are, it seems unlikely that they sweep it, so why not the Suns? Maybe they can take advantage of a let-down from the Warriors game.

Last time they Pacers went on a 5-game road trip out west they lost 2 (albeit to much better teams than the 4 waiting for them now), so who knows.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the 2nd of a 5-game road trip for the Pacers. Good as they are, it seems unlikely that they sweep it, so why not the Suns? Maybe they can take advantage of a let-down from the Warriors game.

Last time they Pacers went on a 5-game road trip out west they lost 2 (albeit to much better teams than the 4 waiting for them now), so who knows.

To add on to that, Green and Plumlee will likely want some revenge on the team that barely played them last year. I could see one of them having a breakout game. They're gonna be fired up.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no, I won't do this for every fucking game because no one gives a shit about the Suns unless you go to the Suns forum. Just thought since it was on ESPN and there are a few Pacers fans on here that it would be appropriate.

I encouraged my Dad to watch the game. Told him the Suns have had some pretty good runs this year.

You never know, but the Pacers seem to be most vulnerable in back-to-backs. I think that may be due to the size of Hibbert and West. That is a lot to push up and down the court. They say Roy is around 295 lbs. now.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we will get killed. being at home means we can keep it close. I think whoever wins will win by 10 or less.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Green and/or Plumdog have big games against their former team.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we will get killed. being at home means we can keep it close. I think whoever wins will win by 10 or less.

We matchup pretty poorly with them, imo. But yeah, since we're at home it shouldn't be a blowout... hopefully.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers by 15. I'm glad Plumblee is working out for you guys though. I am a little let down that he isn't with us anymore because I was watching him in Summer League and he was doing great. Oh well. I'm glad you also seem happy with Green. Best dunker in the league.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers by 15. I'm glad Plumblee is working out for you guys though. I am a little let down that he isn't with us anymore because I was watching him in Summer League and he was doing great. Oh well. I'm glad you also seem happy with Green. Best dunker in the league.

I realize that the Pacers want to win now. Of course. So do I. Scola is certainly having an impact. But I liked Plumblee too. Think he has a lot of potential. Green keep hoisting 3 pointers and missing them with us. Not sure what he is doing with the Suns.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that the Pacers want to win now. Of course. So do I. Scola is certainly having an impact. But I liked Plumblee too. Think he has a lot of potential. Green keep hoisting 3 pointers and missing them with us. Not sure what he is doing with the Suns.

Green actually has a sweet stroke from three land but he sure missed a lot with us. I am very happy with Scola.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Green is good for 1 highlight dunk a game and usually hits a few threes. Very entertaining.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be an interesting game. The Suns have had a little rest & the Pacers are playing back-to-back. But I hate these late ass ESPN/TNT games.