• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Washington, get a better fucking game plan.
If the run game is failing, don't run on 4th and 6 for fucks sake.
Embarrassing

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC will be fine on the season and in the hunt for the South all Season IMO, but this week concerns me. USC just always seems to bring the best out of Stanford, and as bad as the Trees might be this year, I'm not sure SC covers, they will win and likely by double digits but I think it's fortunate for the Trojans the game is here in LA.
WOW, I obviously had a feeling about this Stanford at USC game, but I just couldn't buy-in.

I'm a bit in shock, but no doubt the Helton hot seat just heated up a lot!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-1 Stan beat #14 USC.
Ariz lost to SDSU 14-38.
#21 Utah lost to BYU.

TAM beat Col 10-7.
Mich beat Wash, 31-10.

Last week

WSU lost to Utah St 23-26.
Ariz lost to BYU 16-24,
Cal lost to Nev 17-22.
#20 Wash lost to Montana 7-13.
Oreg St lost to Purdue 21-30.
Stanford lost to KSU.

Pac may not be totally down, as Oregon's win over tOSU, for now can be seen as a big win, and UCLA's win over LSU can asso be seen as a big win, that does not mean the conference as a whole is healthy.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-1 Stan beat #14 USC. Stanford lost to KSU.
Should KSU go 5-2, or beter after 7 games, that Week 1 Stanford loss is no big deal.

Surprised by the USC loss myself, but it's Stanford & USC, and it's the PAC after dark, so attrition is the way of the PAC or maybe the Trojans have leaned to long on an HC they knew wouldn't be around for the long term anyhow.

Ariz lost to SDSU 14-38. Ariz lost to BYU 16-24,
It's Arizona, it's what they do...

#21 Utah lost to BYU.
Rivalry game, and the Mormons have a hell of a QB! I expect the Utes to bounce back next week and be ready for PAC play in Week 4.

TAM beat Col 10-7.
#5 TAM 'survived' NR Col! Karl Dorrel's team just failed to finish. The Buffs will be up against it again vs the Golden Gophers taking all comers!

Mich beat Wash, 31-10. #20 Wash lost to Montana 7-13.
Overrated Dawgs obviously going through transitions after the unexpected Petersen vacay. (At least unexpected by me)

WSU lost to Utah St 23-26.
There is a reason we call losses in the PAC like this 'Coug'n-It'

Pac may not be totally down, as Oregon's win over tOSU, for now can be seen as a big win, and UCLA's win over LSU can asso be seen as a big win, that does not mean the conference as a whole is healthy.
Oregon's win was huge, but I'm not sure the Buckeyes aren't in for a down year TBT. I think Fresno St could be better than tOSU, pretty sure the Bulldog defense is better! As a Bruins fan, I am concerned about facing the Bulldogs next week. They hammered UConn 45-0, they hung tight with the Ducks 24-31, and clobbered the Mustangs of Cal Poly 63-10. I hope Chip and his squad are paying attention.

Bottom line the PAC is lacking in talent at the HC level overall, but I think it will correct itself over the next couple of years.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should KSU go 5-2, or beter after 7 games, that Week 1 Stanford loss is no big deal.

Surprised by the USC loss myself, but it's Stanford & USC, and it's the PAC after dark, so attrition is the way of the PAC or maybe the Trojans have leaned to long on an HC they knew wouldn't be around for the long term anyhow.

It's Arizona, it's what they do...

Rivalry game, and the Mormons have a hell of a QB! I expect the Utes to bounce back next week and be ready for PAC play in Week 4.

#5 TAM 'survived' NR Col! Karl Dorrel's team just failed to finish. The Buffs will be up against it again vs the Golden Gophers taking all comers!

Overrated Dawgs obviously going through transitions after the unexpected Petersen vacay. (At least unexpected by me)

There is a reason we call losses in the PAC like this 'Coug'n-It'

Oregon's win was huge, but I'm not sure the Buckeyes aren't in for a down year TBT. I think Fresno St could be better than tOSU, pretty sure the Bulldog defense is better! As a Bruins fan, I am concerned about facing the Bulldogs next week. They hammered UConn 45-0, they hung tight with the Ducks 24-31, and clobbered the Mustangs of Cal Poly 63-10. I hope Chip and his squad are paying attention.

Bottom line the PAC is lacking in talent at the HC level overall, but I think it will correct itself over the next couple of years.

i can respect that opinion.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, I obviously had a feeling about this Stanford at USC game, but I just couldn't buy-in.

I'm a bit in shock, but no doubt the Helton hot seat just heated up a lot!

It needs to. Last week, they appeared to have cleaned up some of the issues they've had under Helton like penalties, being able to run the ball, poor tackling, etc.

This week, literally started off the game by having the fucking kicker get ejected for targeting and all of the other issues returned.

The only unit that actually played well, imo, was the offensive line, which has been the weak link for about 5 years.

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all deserve better. The sooner Lake is gone the better, IMO
Probably right. They may not even make the Campbell's Chunky soup presented by Flo from Progressive Bowl if there is one.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when is the B1G going to play more P5 teams than Non-P5 teams?

A lot of FCS in there too!

Maryland beat WVU.
Purdue beat Oreg St.
Michigan beat Washington.
Iowa beat #9 Iowa St,
Rutgers beat Syracuse.

Alot of B1G teams playing other B1G teams, as well. So not sure what you are talking about?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not sure what you are talking about?
I'm talking about all those patsies on the B1G schedule this week.

There was a ton!

(And you wouldn't count Conference games because they always wash out the Conference at .500, and would never lift nor drop them with 'Winning more games than the Conference loses') I love how you counted Iowa winning, and not Iowa St losing. :lol:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a ton!

(And you wouldn't count Conference games because they always wash out the Conference at .500, and would never lift nor drop them with 'Winning more games than the Conference loses') I love how you counted Iowa winning, and not Iowa St losing. :lol:

Why would he count Iowa St losing?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a ton!

Hey dumbass, Iowa St is not in the B1G, lol.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It needs to. Last week, they appeared to have cleaned up some of the issues they've had under Helton like penalties, being able to run the ball, poor tackling, etc.

This week, literally started off the game by having the fucking kicker get ejected for targeting and all of the other issues returned.

The only unit that actually played well, imo, was the offensive line, which has been the weak link for about 5 years.
I wouldn’t look into it too much, it was a classic trap game. SC players were looking ahead to the Cougs game.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders. They won by 4 TDs, but the passing game just hasn't clicking and I don't think Daniels and his WRs are really on the same page. He's running too much.

The BYU game is worrying me a lot more than it did a few weeks ago. I'm surprised we're the favorite.