• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a few of Bryant's highlights from the All American Bowl .. the kid flat out tore it up.
I'm going to have to check that out. He's got a lot of Robert Woods in him. Not too big not too fast but shakes off a lot of people and can run after the catch

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to have to check that out. He's got a lot of Robert Woods in him. Not too big not too fast but shakes off a lot of people and can run after the catch
Top performers from the 2020 All-American Bowl

4. Gary Bryant Jr. (57) - Bryant announced for USC in the second half of the game but before that, he filled up the stat sheet with three receptions for 77 yards including a 43-yard touchdown grab from Young and he also ran for 11-yards on an end around and added a punt return for good measure.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it's a big deal. Based on the headline, I thought it was going to be a lot worse.

I think the kid nailed it, he wore the purple to an Oregon game, he should expect to hear some talking.

I remember going to a UCLA game vs. Arizona several years back with a friend of mine. Wore my USC gear fully expecting to hear it from both Bruins and Wildcats...they did not disappoint. lol

I did like that they seemed to clear the air via twitter.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's a big deal. Based on the headline, I thought it was going to be a lot worse.

I think the kid nailed it, he wore the purple to an Oregon game, he should expect to hear some talking.

I remember going to a UCLA game vs. Arizona several years back with a friend of mine. Wore my USC gear fully expecting to hear it from both Bruins and Wildcats...they did not disappoint. lol

I did like that they seemed to clear the air via twitter.
As a fan Id expect some ribbing from other fans of other teams and Id give it right back but Id be more of the good luck in the game type (just me). But here's a former player a grown man going after what looks like a high school kid. I just think when youre older and obviously physically bigger its kinda sad to go there. What are you trying to prove? Youre a former player they aren't on your level. So yeah not horrible but low class in my eyes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan Id expect some ribbing from other fans of other teams and Id give it right back but Id be more of the good luck in the game type (just me). But here's a former player a grown man going after what looks like a high school kid. I just think when youre older and obviously physically bigger its kinda sad to go there. What are you trying to prove? Youre a former player they aren't on your level. So yeah not horrible but low class in my eyes.

I didn't watch the video, so maybe it came off worse than what was described in the article.

Just came off as more good natured stuff in the article.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the video, so maybe it came off worse than what was described in the article.

Just came off as more good natured stuff in the article.

The former player is taunting them and showing off his Rose Bowl rings. Kinda sad he's gotta do that to some kids who look high school age. It's not like they were heckling him or Oregon fans. they were just waking by and he decided to go at it with them. It's something you expect when two former players of rival schools go at it.
I went to a USC Notre Dame game in South Bend and took one of the buses from the train station to the stadium and it happened to be filled with some old ass USC alums. I'm talking grey hair canes and walkers and this one group of Notre Dame fans/students were yelling at them with all kinds of profanity. Something like "get back on the bus you fuckin old Trojan bitches" . Like I said I expect good natured ribbing from other teams fans. But some people have no clue how to be good fans.
I was in San Diego for the Holiday Bowl and walked into a transit train car going downtown and I saw the Iowa colors and said 'I 'm glad theres no Hawkeyes in here" and everyone laughed and when I was downtown I was with my friends at a Ballast Point Brewery and some Iowa fans sat next to us and we had a good time ribbing each other and taking about our seasons.
Like I said it wasn't the worst I've seen but I just think if you're a former player you should conduct yourself better than that with younger fans even if they root for another team.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW is hiring USC alums now. wtf is with that.

Will Harris (@CoachWillHarris) | Twitter
giphy.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've completely lost my train of thought....

I went to Catholic School from 1st till 12th and I'm thinking those song girl uniforms have that Catholic schoolgirl look. I don't think I've ever made that connection till now but it could be while men find them so sexy even though other squads might have less on.
CEAYysgUMAAlari.png

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always cool to see the walk ons get a scholarship. He's earned it for sure.