• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed. At least the media/coaches ones. Couldn't care less what some schmuck creates an article for.

That poll has no predictions for who is winning the conference, try again.

YOU said AP and or Coaches poll... YOU brought that up. Now it's only what the media days prediction is. Convenient.

The ducks WERE picked by several polls and outlets. Clue here, you don't get ranked lower than another team and win the conference. The highest ranked team is de facto preseason conf favorites. This just isn't that hard.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU said AP and or Coaches poll... YOU brought that up. Now it's only what the media days prediction is. Convenient.

The ducks WERE picked by several polls and outlets. Clue here, you don't get ranked lower than another team and win the conference. The highest ranked team is de facto preseason conf favorites. This just isn't that hard.

You're reaching...but feel free to show any POLL from the preseason that explicitly predicted Oregon winning the conference. I've shown you one...you've provided ZILCH.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're reaching...but feel free to show any POLL from the preseason that explicitly predicted Oregon winning the conference. I've shown you one...you've provided ZILCH.
You said to AG you only accept AP/Coaches when he said USC would be favored. Again this is what your standard was. Then you laughed at USC being a possibility when they had 8 wins this season. I pointed out the same thing happened last year with a 9 win duck team being picked in the same fucking polls YOU brought up.

You were wrong, just admit it ffs.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said to AG you only accept AP/Coaches when he said USC would be favored. Again this is what your standard was. Then you laughed at USC being a possibility when they had 8 wins this season. I pointed out the same thing happened last year with a 9 win duck team being picked in the same fucking polls YOU brought up.

You were wrong, just admit it ffs.

USC may get some votes, but there's no way they get more votes than Oregon.

USC will split their own division vote with ASU and Utah. Oregon's only competition for votes is Cal.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, no way you admit you were wrong. Got it. Fully expected.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, no way you admit you were wrong. Got it. Fully expected.

You dumbasses claimed Oregon was picked by polls to win the conference. You haven't shown anything to prove that. Meanwhile, I've clearly shown Utah was picked to win...

But please. continue to dig yourself a deeper hole...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah loses a fvckload of starters this year.
He's either really that dumb or this is another of his weird trolling attempts. I'm banking on the former. He really doesn't understand how these things work.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's either really that dumb or this is another of his weird trolling attempts. I'm banking on the former. He really doesn't understand how these things work.

Keep on derping, you witless worm,

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumbasses claimed Oregon was picked by polls to win the conference. You haven't shown anything to prove that. Meanwhile, I've clearly shown Utah was picked to win...

But please. continue to dig yourself a deeper hole...
I showed you where YOU brought up that poll. You did. Not me, not AG, not anyone else. This was your gold standard for the preseason.

Stop being a complete fucktard. You brought that up and I showed you the same fucking thing you don't believe is possible to happen this year, happened last year with a team that only had 1 more win than USC this year.

Wake the fuck up already.