• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but I'd like to know what the kid's side of the story is. TBH I got the shits of the media and most of the Washington fanbase on twitter and Facebook sucking off Eason from the moment he transferred to Washington like he was the second coming of Christ while treating Heaner like he was yesterday's trash.
Really doesn't have to be a 'his side of the story'. He did say he deleted his twitter account to get away from all of the bullshit, but did that a while ago. I doubt this was a snap decision, nor one based off anything other than not being named 'the starter'. Being named 'the guy that will also get real reps because he earned it' clearly didn't move the needle for him.

A lot of these kids either have real NFL/CFL dreams or realize this is it and their last chance to feel that crowd and play big time football. They don't want it to end sitting on the bench watching it.

It sucks for UW because he's clearly farther along than Sirmon and Eason already missed a whole season due to injury, but it won't be the last time a QB bails after not making it as starter. With all the kids slated to come in the next two years it's for sure going to happen again.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but I'd like to know what the kid's side of the story is. TBH I got the shits of the media and most of the Washington fanbase on twitter and Facebook sucking off Eason from the moment he transferred to Washington like he was the second coming of Christ while treating Heaner like he was yesterday's trash.
I don't subscribe to the athletic, but it seems Caple spoke to his dad about it and it's all spelled out in his article. If you have an account, it's here -
After an ‘extremely emotional’ meeting with Chris...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easonhaener.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it this whole thing was set up by coach Petersen.
I know Haener felt he won the job, but no doubt Petersen doesn't yank kids around and really does have their best interest at heart. I'd expect nothing less from him.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it this whole thing was set up by coach Petersen.
Very Petersen move if true. Don’t know how much I’d want to help the #2 QB bailing a week before the season.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Haener felt he won the job, but no doubt Petersen doesn't yank kids around and really does have their best interest. I'd expect nothing less from him.
Supposedly Petersen is giving the kid a waiver.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Haener felt he won the job, but no doubt Petersen doesn't yank kids around and really does have their best interest. I'd expect nothing less from him.
:ninja:
Gonna be a long year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very Petersen move if true. Don’t know how much I’d want to help the #2 QB bailing a week before the season.
Probably a whole lot easier to get those 4* kids to come to your school to play QB knowing the head coach is a stand up guy that will support you even if it doesn't work out there. It's not a bad move IMO.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eason, Sirmon and Morris.
As glad as I am Sirmon stayed, little worried about that guy. Not once have I heard his name mentioned in the competition for #1.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As glad as I am Sirmon stayed, little worried about that guy. Not once have I heard his name mentioned in the competition for #1.
He and Morris had shaky springs, but they weren't getting good reps with the good receivers. Little hard to fully gauge. By all accounts they both had improved fall camps, but again perspective is hard there.

Team is for sure going to take a step back with Sirmon if Eason goes down. Well more of a step back than had Haener stayed (for all the shit we both gave him lol). You can bet the team will be working furiously to get him more up to speed. Sucks they have so little time to do so.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 0/1 odds:
Zona -11 against Hawaii
Cincy a 3 point fav over the fighting chipsters
Utes giving 5 to the mormons
Buffs -12.5 v colorado state
Ferd -6.5 over northwestern
Auburn -3.5 on those ducks
Cougs giving 33 against NMS
Trojans giving up 13.5 to Fresno State
In the battle of the OSU's, the orange and black team is slated to win.... (Cowboys giving 16)
No major lines for ASU (kent st), Cal (UC Davis), or UW (EWU).

Which teams are the most likely to win as an underdog? I'm sure many will pick the ducks. Can't see the mormons beating Utah. UCLA has been such a dumpster fire so naw? Shaw's team couldn't possibly come out and lay an egg with their daunting schedule right?
Turns out we only had to get one game into the season to find that first upset... :L

That was shameful.