• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon will lose if Herbert is out. oregon will probably lose a bit closer if he plays.

Herbert and Sewell are both supposed to play, I like our chances in a close one.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA puts Oregon on 2 years' probation, says Kelly Graves, Dana Altman ‘failed to monitor’ basketball staffers, UO weighing appeal

Oregon's penalties for NCAA violations in men's and women's basketball, women's track

Joey Capra, 3-star OL, decommits from Oregon Ducks after older brother announces transfer

Backup Oregon OL Jacob Capra to transfer

Recruiting: Is it time for Oregon Ducks football fans to panic? Not exactly: Commentary

The most important recruit left and 3 commits Oregon must keep

giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this season was suppose to be a rebuilding year for Stanford.

it was weird. shaw has his hand picked ol and we had bryce love in the backfield. finally had a semblance of a passing game and we ended up with the the worse run offense in recent memory. granted injuries and all that, but we really stunk.

no studs on dl, so as expected not much defense.

i think the change in coordinators hit us harder than anticipated. hopefully this chit gets corrected as costello and the tight ends should be formidable in '19. otherwise it's back to the middle of the pac