• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we call that a "momentary lapse in reason" out where i live @socaljim242
mrw-i-give-my-new-girlfriend-my-amazon-password-and-realize-that-the-fleshlight-i-bought-is-on--list-38513.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ykiki Ross is transferring. He was out with a hammy and lost the starting job to Bubba Bolden and with Isaiah Pola-Mao there's not a good chance of ever getting back up to the top of the depth chart. Hate to see him go but once you've been a starter or seen significant playing time it's tough to sit and wait. Had a lot of this going on when pete was here. If a Soph beat out a JR for a spot so be it. Best player wins if you want to be a top team.

Ykili Ross plans to leave USC football as graduate transfer

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ykiki Ross is transferring. He was out with a hammy and lost the starting job to Bubba Bolden and with Isaiah Pola-Mao there's not a good chance of ever getting back up to the top of the depth chart. Hate to see him go but once you've been a starter or seen significant playing time it's tough to sit and wait. Had a lot of this going on when pete was here. If a Soph beat out a JR for a spot so be it. Best player wins if you want to be a top team.

Ykili Ross plans to leave USC football as graduate transfer

Picks JT Daniels as starting qb, now this.

Maybe starting Browne over Darnold for the first 3 games a couple of years ago taught Helton that you can't start a guy just because he's been with the team longer? You go with the guy that gives you the best chance to win and/or that will be starting for you longer.

I'd like to see him bring back Pete's "Competition Tuesday" where every starting position except qb was open.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe starting Browne over Darnold for the first 3 games a couple of years ago taught Helton that you can't start a guy just because he's been with the team longer? You go with the guy that gives you the best chance to win and/or that will be starting for you longer.

I'd like to see him bring back Pete's "Competition Tuesday" where every starting position except qb was open.

Yes it's a good sign. Mr Nice guy doesn't work in college football. As long as he's fair I don't mind this at all. When you recruit guys who all feel they should be starters this is what you get. I bet Sears has been getting calls from other programs.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also like that Amon ra won the job as punt returner. That was an area SSC was really lacking in last year with Harris. Always seemed indecisive. Looks like Amon is going to be mixed in the receiving game as well behind Pittman. Was surprised to see Johnson and Langley listed as sharing time at CB. Looks like Johnsons recovery from surgery progressed well. But from what Ive been reading over the past few weeks OG is looking solid too.

Whats going on at UCLA 3 player suspensions?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also like that Amon ra won the job as punt returner. That was an area SSC was really lacking in last year with Harris. Always seemed indecisive. Looks like Amon is going to be mixed in the receiving game as well behind Pittman. Was surprised to see Johnson and Langley listed as sharing time at CB. Looks like Johnsons recovery from surgery progressed well. But from what Ive been reading over the past few weeks OG is looking solid too.
Sounds like a weed thing .

Whats going on at UCLA 3 player suspensions?
I thought it was 6 players.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im seeing

Soso Jamabo: 2 games
Asiasi: 3 games
Tagaloa: 3 games

You need to read the the rest of the article...

"Six UCLA football players are suspended for Saturday’s season opener against Cincinnati, the school announced Monday. Running back Soso Jamabo, tight end Devin Asiasi, defensive linemen Osa Odighizuwa and Moses Robinson-Carr, offensive lineman Boss Tagaloa and defensive back Mo Osling will miss the game due to a violation of athletic department policies.

Jamabo is suspended for two games, while Asiasi and Tagaloa — both former De La Salle stars — will miss three. The remaining players will just be out for Saturday’s game."

:nod:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to read the the rest of the article...

"Six UCLA football players are suspended for Saturday’s season opener against Cincinnati, the school announced Monday. Running back Soso Jamabo, tight end Devin Asiasi, defensive linemen Osa Odighizuwa and Moses Robinson-Carr, offensive lineman Boss Tagaloa and defensive back Mo Osling will miss the game due to a violation of athletic department policies.

Jamabo is suspended for two games, while Asiasi and Tagaloa — both former De La Salle stars — will miss three. The remaining players will just be out for Saturday’s game."

:nod:
Not the best start for Chip see how it plays out.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondered that myself
I think because its a BCS game thats generally "aligned with the PAC conf". That usually if a PAC team is ranked as BCS quality in the final poll rankings, you'll get the Fiesta bid priority over other confs. Unless its a year you have one of the playoff semis. Then you'll be taking whoever the committee picks 1 and 4 or 2 and 3.

Or their listing it by geographics for the bowls on the west coast that would be sporting at least one P5 team.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw 3 names for UCLA Jamabo, Asiasi and Tagaloa. there may be more It looks like Stanford is down 6 players for the opener due to injuries
Hate to see the injuries. As much as i want USC to win that game I hope both are at full strength