• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge for Zona!!

IM in a survivor league and ucla was a trendy pick. Love it!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear World. 'Zo didn't even play all that well.

We are the most dangerous team in the country. I'm not being a homer. This is reality.

FUCK
YOU
ALFORD

Alright let's calm down a little.

Hell of a win tho

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this team.... guard play is very good, we have perimeter shooting AND defense. Talent wise not the best SM team, but in terms of being built for March this team may be the best he's had.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this team.... guard play is very good, we have perimeter shooting AND defense. Talent wise not the best SM team, but in terms of being built for March this team may be the best he's had.

The part I'm the happiest about is that Trier is just coming back, and PJC still isn't starting. If someone would have told me a month ago that we'd march into Pauley and do that with PJC coming off the bench and in Trier's first game, I'd have laughed in their face. From PJC and Trier, to the freshmen, and their overall cohesion, they still have ton of room for growth by March. That's what I'm the most impressed with. I just didn't expect this as early. I thought it'd take some time for the freshmen to buy in more, PJC and Trier would have to be starting and getting major minutes in their roles, etc. It was like Trier, Allen, and co. took the reins and let the freshmen find their way without having to shoulder everything like they have. And they ended up doing it anyway. Those freshmen turned a little corner tonight. They realized what hitting big shots are like, locking down on D when they needed to, and how to control a game like that. UCLA played good basketball. Long way until March, but today was a great sign. Gotta bring it back to McKale against the Washington schools, and then take that momentum to Oregon.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear World. 'Zo didn't even play all that well.

We are the most dangerous team in the country. I'm not being a homer. This is reality.

FUCK
YOU
ALFORD

Hahaha, that's classic. All I was thinking at half is that if Alford makes another 3 to beat us at the buzzer again it was going to cut deep. Long way to go but we made a fucking statement.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright let's calm down a little.

Hell of a win tho
Well I was fucking HAMMERED when I wrote that (I was drinking all day and night). But I stand by the fact that we were already a team that could play with anyone and we just added our second best player, and most dangerous offensive weapon, to a team that already plays great defense and just needed that guy who can get his when needed.

Lauri is obviously our most talented and dangerous weapon but he is always within the flow of the offense, never forces anything, and can be taken away in a big moment sometimes. Now with Zo, we have all the things that were missing added and our trio of freshman are further along than any other group of frosh in the country because of what happened to our team this year.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon takes another win minus their top player. Heading to a #1 seed perhaps.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon takes another win minus their top player. Heading to a #1 seed perhaps.
Let's pump the brakes a bit there. If they can survive Zona at home and the trip to UCLA then it might be time for that discussion.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's pump the brakes a bit there. If they can survive Zona at home and the trip to UCLA then it might be time for that discussion.

Oregon has a dangerous trip coming up. Going to Utah will not be an easy game, especially if Brooks is limited.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. The Zona fanbase has awakened. They smell the possibility of Phoenix. March is near...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. The Zona fanbase has awakened. They smell the possibility of Phoenix. March is near...

Sean Miller has done such an incredible job. After losing Ferguson, Smith and Trier (PJC to injury as well) I think a lot of us were pretty down, Zo returning definitely injected some much needed life into our team and fan base as well.

Baby steps though... now gotta keep developing chemistry with everyone back since these guys will only have 13-14 games together before March Madness rolls around.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Pac-12 teams in the new top 10

Arizona jumping all the way up to 7th. I think that has as much to with getting Trier back as it does the big win over UCLA.