• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe anything PGU says so I'm still hoping and praying he actually suits up. But if he does we are going to be so fucking dangerous

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I was holding out hope was the fact that they never said he was done and his attitude on the bench has been fantastic during the first three games. I think he knew he would be cleared.
Yes, I noticed that as well.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, not a good day/night for the Pac 12.

Oregon loses to Gtown
Washington State loses to Loyola(Chi)
Colorado loses to Notre Dame
Cal loses to San Diego State

Looking more and more likely that it's going to be Arizona followed by UCLA a top the Pac 12.

Oregon is going to suffer the most by not winning. Instead of playing Wisconsin, they'll get Tennessee, then a struggling Uconn team. Looking down the road this loss is going to hurt resume/SoS.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could WSU be THE worst major conference team in the country?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could WSU be THE worst major conference team in the country?

My guess going into the year is that it would have been Rutgers or Boston College. WSU looks pretty bad, but I think I'd still lean Boston College at this point.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, not a good day/night for the Pac 12.

Oregon loses to Gtown
Washington State loses to Loyola(Chi)
Colorado loses to Notre Dame
Cal loses to San Diego State

Looking more and more likely that it's going to be Arizona followed by UCLA a top the Pac 12.

Oregon is going to suffer the most by not winning. Instead of playing Wisconsin, they'll get Tennessee, then a struggling Uconn team. Looking down the road this loss is going to hurt resume/SoS.
That sucks

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe anything PGU says so I'm still hoping and praying he actually suits up. But if he does we are going to be so fucking dangerous
Yeah, ACE is starting to sweat his balls off. He first claimed UA would make a statement yesterday, then he said yesterday or today, now it's today and there's not one hint of anything happening. He's catching a lot of social media heat right now.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I'm pissed I've missed so much CBB, but I passed my exams (fuck yeah!) so I'll be back more.

1) I have to see Trier suited up to believe it, or hear it from Miller. I'm hoping but I still have to counting on not seeing him ever play in McKale again. @Arizona_Sting , if he does come back, what do you think about our chances in the Pac? UCLA looks good, and losing Smith still hurts.

2) @The Derski , I'm so happy to see Markannen start well. I've been big on him since he shined in the U20 FIBA this summer. He's a machine. Hahaha, but I still need him to stay another year!

3) @ericd7633 , I'm not sure WTF is going on with Oregon. I can't imagine that Brooks being out is this big of an issue for them. I'm wondering if they are going to be the FF team I thought going in, even when he is 100%. Hopefully though, the Pac needs them. I am still not sure what to think of Utah though. They lost a lot but Krystkowiak is so underrated (imo). They've beaten up on nobodies, but that guy can coach. Colorado beat Texas which might mean more down the road, but I don't expect much more than a bubble, and I don't have anything to go on for Stanford. I can't count Cal out but that might be wishful thinking.

It might be UCLA, AZ, Oregon, Utah, Cal, with Stanford, USC, and UW trying to surprise.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I'm pissed I've missed so much CBB, but I passed my exams (fuck yeah!) so I'll be back more.

1) I have to see Trier suited up to believe it, or hear it from Miller. I'm hoping but I still have to counting on not seeing him ever play in McKale again. @Arizona_Sting , if he does come back, what do you think about our chances in the Pac? UCLA looks good, and losing Smith still hurts.

2) @The Derski , I'm so happy to see Markannen start well. I've been big on him since he shined in the U20 FIBA this summer. He's a machine. Hahaha, but I still need him to stay another year!

3) @ericd7633 , I'm not sure WTF is going on with Oregon. I can't imagine that Brooks being out is this big of an issue for them. I'm wondering if they are going to be the FF team I thought going in, even when he is 100%. Hopefully though, the Pac needs them. I am still not sure what to think of Utah though. They lost a lot but Krystkowiak is so underrated (imo). They've beaten up on nobodies, but that guy can coach. Colorado beat Texas which might mean more down the road, but I don't expect much more than a bubble, and I don't have anything to go on for Stanford. I can't count Cal out but that might be wishful thinking.

It might be UCLA, AZ, Oregon, Utah, Cal, with Stanford, USC, and UW trying to surprise.

The start for the Pac 12 has been a little uneasy thus far. Arizona, UCLA and USC are the only teams that have looked good thus far. Oregon has been a huge disappointment. I thought they were FF contenders as well, and they still might get there, but they've looked bad. For some reason their chemistry just isn't there right now, I actually think they may be more talented than last year's team was. Maybe losing Cook and Benjamin was more of a big deal than everybody initially thought? I'm not sure what to make of Utah as they've only played one D1 school thus far, so too early to tell, but Krystowiak is a very good coach so it wouldn't surprise me to see them back in the dance this year, even with the loss of Poeltl. Stanford is undefeated, but they have a brutal stretch ahead so they very well could be a 4/5 loss team entering conference play, but at least the opportunities are there.

In the end the conference may be able to get as many teams in the dance as last year, because Oregon State looks like they are definitely going to miss it, but UCLA should slid into their place this year. It'll really come down to Cal and Utah IMO to see how this conference shakes out in terms of at large bids. I think USC even with their losses based on how they've played thus far, and looking at their OOC schedule I think they may end up back in a 8/9 game or something around there.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude might be the most polished freshman ive ever seen. And he never plays outside the flow of the game. Its so majestic.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, ACE is starting to sweat his balls off. He first claimed UA would make a statement yesterday, then he said yesterday or today, now it's today and there's not one hint of anything happening. He's catching a lot of social media heat right now.

I've been following the madness on twitter. I hope he's right, but with every day that goes by I'm getting more worried.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been following the madness on twitter. I hope he's right, but with every day that goes by I'm getting more worried.
He is in full meltdown mode. He said there would be a press conference two days ago and he's seeing his credibility being questioned like it has never been before. Obviously I hope he's right and once/if Trier is cleared he is going to be obnoxious as hell bragging about how he called it. Even though it appears he may be very wrong on the date he will be cleared.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trier not traveling to Vegas... PGU says he will be cleared for sure before the Gonzaga game...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I used to like PGU but ACE is a tool. I stopped bothering with that site after they were wrong with Damion Lee, Ivan Rabb and Josh Jackson. He's a mental midget with zero ability to admit when he's wrong and brags about himself constantly. He just embarrasses himself time and time again.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very disappointing start of the year for the Ducks so far. Obviously not having Brooks at 100% is a big hit. He's a huge part of Oregon's half court offense. However, Ennis and Dorsey need to better if Oregon is going to live up to the preseason hype. They did not play well vs. Baylor, G-Town or Tennessee.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the conference will come down to Oregon, Arizona or UCLA. CU, Stanford, USC, California and Utah will contend for tournament bids but aren't likely to win the conference. Washington is Washington. They have a ton of talent but they don't play a lick of defense and Romar can't coach himself out of a paper bag. ASU is on the rise but they aren't ready to contend for a tournament bid yet. WSU and OSU are going to struggle big time.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the conference will come down to Oregon, Arizona or UCLA. CU, Stanford, USC, California and Utah will contend for tournament bids but aren't likely to win the conference. Washington is Washington. They have a ton of talent but they don't play a lick of defense and Romar can't coach himself out of a paper bag. ASU is on the rise but they aren't ready to contend for a tournament bid yet. WSU and OSU are going to struggle big time.

Right now I go:

1) UCLA
2) AZ
3) ORE

When (if) Trier returns I shift UCLA and AZ, a bad start obviously but anyone writing them off now is foolish. All that matters is how you are playing as a team come January/February.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say this but the Bruins are fun to watch.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flipped the TV over to the Miss St game because I'm interested in how well Ben Howland does there and I have to say that Oregon State is the worst team I've seen play this season so far.