• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar, but ASU lost 5 of their last 6 (and that one win was in OT, by one, to Stanford in the P12 tourney), and 7 of their last 10. And that was in a weaker Pac than this year. They finished 9-9. So they just didn't get it done down the stretch. ASU did beat Cal, UCLA, and CU at home and won @ CU, but those games were relatively early. And again, that last stretch, they lost at home against UW, @UCLA, @USC, @Arizona, needed OT to beat Stanford by one in LV, and then lost to UCLA.

If Utah can finish 10-8 this year, spread their losses out, and beat some of the top of the Pac with at least one on the road, I think they can squeeze in. The Pac is #4 right now, and last year we were like 6-7. It also depends on who else is on the bubble and their resumés, but I think they can get in. That Oregon game would have been nice for them, though.

We matched up well vs Colorado but after beating them at there place our placers were worn out. Shaq is starting to look like Felix except for the defense we need a bench scorer to step up we dont have a 6th man.......... 2 hours from tip off my Jahii poster fell gotta fix it or he will have a bad game ):

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If SDSU beats Kansas on the road then that would make that win vs. them earlier in the year look that much better.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah, Sting. Amen to that. Go SDSU. Who does everyone take in the Oregon/CU game??
I'm leaning on CU, but I can go either way. I just want to see good basketball.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want CU to win. I think Oregon is most likely to challenge for the regular season title so every loss for them is big. SDSU looking good right now but i'm watching the GB SF game so just watching gamecast for the bball games

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want CU to win. I think Oregon is most likely to challenge for the regular season title so every loss for them is big. SDSU looking good right now but i'm watching the GB SF game so just watching gamecast for the bball games

I have the SDSU/KU game on one screen, and the Oregon/CU game on the other. Fuck football, it's CBB season!!!!!!! :yahoo:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the SDSU/KU game on one screen, and the Oregon/CU game on the other. Fuck football, it's CBB season!!!!!!! :yahoo:

arizona basketball is one thing. but there's nothing else i would watch over playoff football

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado winning would be better for the conference. They are currently ranked 20th so they'd probably drop out of the rankings with a loss. Oregon is ranked 10th so they wouldn't drop out of the rankings with a loss. Want to keep as many ranked teams as possible.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arizona basketball is one thing. but there's nothing else i would watch over playoff football

I used to like football back when I played growing up. But then that shit just got too big. I'm a big baseball fan, and college basketball. And about the time when they started showing preseason football instead of playoff race baseball, I developed a vendetta against football. So now, I watch baseball from early April until early November, and then CBB takes over with perfect timing from early November to early April. It's perfect. I really don't care about any other sport (except maybe college baseball), although I still keep up with everything.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GILLING GTFO OFF THIS ROSTER AND GET YOUR ASS BACK TO DENMARK WHERE YOU CAN MILK COWS WITH YOUR DAD! BITCH!