• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Outback Bowl Michigan vs South Carolina Noon EDT ESPN2

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it’s not but you brought him in to win big games. His biggest win away from Ann Arbor, is against a Florida team without their roided out QB in year one. He has not stole a game. He has not won a game he was not a favorite in. So he has yet to beat a team he shouldn’t, and usual beats the teams he should.

It's still only year 3. I'm not sure there is a team more tweeted or talked about on social media than Michigan has been the past 3 seasons. He needs to win the big games, but again, it's not time to throw him out of town. Michigan's value/popularity has never been higher, and it is 100% because of Harbaugh. Now, if he drops a giant turd in 2018, then it will be time to start talking about a change.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. This is a coaching issue
To clarify. Harbaugh made terrible assistant hires in the off season and a huge mistake promoting Drevno to OC. This needs to be fixed. Personally won’t be fixed until proper coaches are in place. The offenses no where near the defense and has been recruited at an equal level.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we both want to see the same thing. i.e. beating critical rivals, 10 win seasons. But unfortunately the drum beats are growing louder and he is either going to bolt back to the NFL as you suggested or be fired.

Personally, to save face for all involved, I see him leaving on his own accord to the NFL

I agree...I actually think he will leave in the next few weeks. I hope not.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still only year 3. I'm not sure there is a team more tweeted or talked about on social media than Michigan has been the past 3 seasons. He needs to win the big games, but again, it's not time to throw him out of town. Michigan's value/popularity has never been higher, and it is 100% because of Harbaugh. Now, if he drops a giant turd in 2018, then it will be time to start talking about a change.
No, it’s not time to fire him. But all he has brought is hype and no substance. He has had easy OOC games so far, 1 out of the 10 games against a ranked team. He is 1-2 in bowl games, 1-5 against rivals. I don’t think Michigan is going to be able to find a better coach for them but Michigan fans have seemed very content with where they are at with this mediocrity.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it’s not time to fire him. But all he has brought is hype and no substance. He has had easy OOC games so far, 1 out of the 10 games against a ranked team. He is 1-2 in bowl games, 1-5 against rivals. I don’t think Michigan is going to be able to find a better coach for them but Michigan fans have seemed very content with where they are at with this mediocrity.

Michigan is going to be fine. He will likely crack the top 10 in recruiting again, and that will give him three solid recruiting classes. He's still averaging over 9 wins a year, and getting several top 4* or 5* recruits in every class. So, I don't think he is giving Michigan "mediocrity" right now. He is definitely underachieving in several areas though.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly content

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly content
Read Belcher’s post. Bragging about being the top Twatted program, top 10/15 recruiting classes, averaging 9 wins a season. Sure as heck sounds like he is content.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read Belcher’s post. Bragging about being the top Twatted program, top 10/15 recruiting classes, averaging 9 wins a season. Sure as heck sounds like he is content.
I am speaking about me. Belcher and I have debated this most of the season. For me, next season is the make or break

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said I was content either, but again, Rome is not falling. You said that you wouldn't fire him, so are we not both in agreement??

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game just warmed my heart. Fuck michigan. Harbaugh isn't even top half of coaches in the B1G. Watching them squirm and crumble because they're messiah is a fraud is just a great way to start the new year.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU Michigan

Of course, Coach Khaki Pants blows a 19-3 lead and loses 26-19.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU Michigan

Of course, Coach Khaki Pants blows a 19-3 lead and loses 26-19.
Simmer thyself. Clearly you are not a Harbaugh fan, but even St. Saban can't control what happened on the field. Not saying they would have definitely scored, but 5 TO's, 3 inside the redzone?

Did Harbaugh make some really poor coaching decisions in the 2nd half? Most definitely! But the players didn't execute on the field and were outplayed by a gritty SC team.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simmer thyself. Clearly you are not a Harbaugh fan, but even St. Saban can't control what happened on the field. Not saying they would have definitely scored, but 5 TO's, 3 inside the redzone?

Did Harbaugh make some really poor coaching decisions in the 2nd half? Most definitely

I didn't watch the game, other than channel flipping. I had more pressing problems as my furnace went out and I have the furnace people here and I am paying Double Time.

I also had to go pick up my son, who attends UCF he is home for Christmas, from across town, which took me an hour round trip.