• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our front office may be getting robbed again

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns firing their general manager could impact the Eagles

Please Jeffrey, stop this bleeding. Give the GM job to Berry, or at least to Weidl. Our front office is getting thinner.

Or hire Dorsey. We like the swap with Cleveland. Just because he was dog shit in Cleveland....

Of course he would have to be made GM....so for that just make the current guy GM.

I love Howie.....but stick him under finance like he really is and give the personnel guy the title.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we hired Dorsey, he could be here as a consultant, ala Tom Donahoe, a former GM for the Steelers.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we hired Dorsey, he could be here as a consultant, ala Tom Donahoe, a former GM for the Steelers.

Problem is....if I am guessing the point of your OP is Howie being the GM for all intents is going to keep causing a revolving door of personnel talent looking at GM jobs. I think that should be changed first thing after the season.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be. Lurie is very loyal to howie, who did a remarkable job after Kelly's mess. I can see Lurie making some moves here.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be. Lurie is very loyal to howie, who did a remarkable job after Kelly's mess. I can see Lurie making some moves here.

I think he would have to do it in a way that doesn’t offend howie, while also not driving away possible talent. That might be a rough thing to do.

Or they can just keep rolling the dice with hungry and unproven personnel guys.