• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our entire problem is right here

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you lose all credibility when you quote drama bitch Skip .... aint even clicking the link

Have no respect for anyone that watches the Jerry Spinger show of ESPN

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you lose all credibility when you quote drama bitch Skip .... aint even clicking the link

Have no respect for anyone that watches the Jerry Spinger show of ESPN

Yup, not even going to give him another click.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
X3

I have no problem with criticizing Jerry, but anyone that knows anything about Skip should know you can't take him seriously, especially when it's about the Cowboys.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clicking here either. I'm not a big fan of GM Jerry, but I'd love to see the Cowboys win with Jerry so all of those dumb ass "NEVER" people can climb back under the rock they came from.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry brings some of it on himself, but he is the biggest easy target in all of professional sports.

Think about it ...it's an article that an owner with 3 Super Bowl Championships will never win another one. What really is the point of making that prediction? ...was that some sort of harsh reality that Jerry has to deal with? ...he will only have his 3?

That's like me winning the lottery and my mother in-law telling me I'll never win another one.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry brings some of it on himself, but he is the biggest easy target in all of professional sports.

Think about it ...it's an article that an owner with 3 Super Bowl Championships will never win another one. What really is the point of making that prediction? ...was that some sort of harsh reality that Jerry has to deal with? ...he will only have his 3?

That's like me winning the lottery and my mother in-law telling me I'll never win another one.

In order to make it more apples-to-apples, the person telling you that you will never win again would actually need to be the homeless lunatic bum on the streetcorner.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL
Its hard to argue with this logic. :nod:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip is a terrible tv personality and a troll on twitter, but he is a brilliant writer, so I will read it and then give my thoughts.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many people despise Skip Bayless as much as I do, but he was 110% correct in that article. I can't argue against anything he wrote.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the article over at the mouse ears . I despise Skip with the very being of my soul but every once in awhile he writes a solid article. And this is one of them. he is not saying anything that most of us have not said at 1 time or another over the past few years.

To those that wont read it I understand your reasons and respect them but you might want to read it just for reference. It wont change your mind about Skip being a shill and a POS ( and I agree) but Skip and Wfrye are right about somethings every once in awhile.

JMHO

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The formula: Assemble just enough tantalizingly talented underachievers revolving around at least one agonizingly immature potential star who has battled off-field issues (Dez) to keep Cowboys lovers hoping for the best and haters expecting the worst. This is the NFL's version of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

I cant stand Skip Bayless! That being said, I wish he would stop stealing my content which by the way, I've said for YEARS about the Cowboys being a..."reality tv" show. I guess it pays off to do your research by reading some of the fan forum boards doesn't it Skip?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The formula: Assemble just enough tantalizingly talented underachievers revolving around at least one agonizingly immature potential star who has battled off-field issues (Dez) to keep Cowboys lovers hoping for the best and haters expecting the worst. This is the NFL's version of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

I cant stand Skip Bayless! That being said, I wish he would stop stealing my content which by the way, I've said for YEARS about the Cowboys being a..."reality tv" show. I guess it pays off to do your research by reading some of the fan forum boards doesn't it Skip?

Yep, Reality TV with the Cowboys, sitcom call "Two Broke Knees" with the Redskins. Word is the name will change soon to "Ladies of Landover". Tag line will be where everybody sucks dick.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to argue with what he says (there is a radio guy in NY that says the same thing "as long as he is making money not much will change"). But I still think Bayless is an idiot. But it was worth reading. Thx.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed uncontrollably when I read "Two Broke Knees." LMFAOOO

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There would be no dispute in anything that was said if anyone but Skip Bayless said it.