• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Video Games

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone play console games here?

Is Star Wars Squadrons good?

Avengers? This one lost alot of hype. . Seems like a sale purchase.

any recommendations?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

any recommendations?
What kind of games do you like?

Squadrons is better than Avengers, for sure. Squadrons is also on sale for under $20 and is probably best with VR

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of games do you like?

Squadrons is better than Avengers, for sure. Squadrons is also on sale for under $20 and is probably best with VR

FFP style mostly. There are NO good zombie survival games out as of now. Squadrons just looks fun for the ambiance of the universe.

the new COD looks interesting but I dont think its on black friday sale. Im a big fan of skyrim so if you can suggest anything newer coming that would be great. is Avengers even worth it on sale?

thanks for the feedback

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFP style mostly. There are NO good zombie survival games out as of now. Squadrons just looks fun for the ambiance of the universe.

the new COD looks interesting but I dont think its on black friday sale. Im a big fan of skyrim so if you can suggest anything newer coming that would be great. is Avengers even worth it on sale?

thanks for the feedback
I dont know of any quite like Skyrim. Maybe look into 'Journey of the Savage Planet' or when the come out 'Cyberpunk 2077' or 'Immortals Fenix Rising'

Or maybe check out the remastered versions of 'Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen' which is a throwback to that era.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

any recommendations?
I play all the time. I have Avengers and played a couple hours of the campaign and liked it. I stopped because I knew patches fixing bugs were coming (I saw none) and thought I might wait to play it on PS5. Since a PS% does not seem to be coming my way soon maybe I will start again. Playing Middle Earth: Shadows Of War right now, which I bought years ago but never played.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, what Comeds said about the Avengers campaign matches what Ive heard from most people. Its a decent Ms Marvel campaign but all of the 'Destiny' style post game stuff isnt well implemented.