• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: TREND ALERT!!!!!!!

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The how I never met your mother and had kids trend!

Prank-GIF.gif

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The how I never met your mother and had kids trend!

Prank-GIF.gif

Why? I mean...I'm pretty certain that's a guy doing that to himself, right? I mean...just...why?

Fun story: one of my coworkers worked wrestling as an AT, and part of the deal is having to administer pee tests, and you have to "supervise". So, one kid was taking a suspect amount of time to go, and he seemed to be shifty...but you have someone watching your back as you pee. So, after awhile, my coworker approaches him, and the kid turns into the trough, says he's almost done. Coworker says, fine, backs off, thinking something shady is occurring. The kid hands him the cup, and it's clear. Coworker says "this came from you?" "Yeah." "really?" "Yeah." "Okay..." *dips in test strip* Obviously, the strip said it was not urine. So, coworker tells kid's coach, coach reams the kid out......the kid had taped an eye dropper filled with water to his penis. Commitment to cheating, right there.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? I mean...I'm pretty certain that's a guy doing that to himself, right? I mean...just...why?

Fun story: one of my coworkers worked wrestling as an AT, and part of the deal is having to administer pee tests, and you have to "supervise". So, one kid was taking a suspect amount of time to go, and he seemed to be shifty...but you have someone watching your back as you pee. So, after awhile, my coworker approaches him, and the kid turns into the trough, says he's almost done. Coworker says, fine, backs off, thinking something shady is occurring. The kid hands him the cup, and it's clear. Coworker says "this came from you?" "Yeah." "really?" "Yeah." "Okay..." *dips in test strip* Obviously, the strip said it was not urine. So, coworker tells kid's coach, coach reams the kid out......the kid had taped an eye dropper filled with water to his penis. Commitment to cheating, right there.

They have drugs for "slow stream." I'm not sure they've developed them yet for "penis and testicles blown off by firecrackers."

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might have been a fun emergency room visit. "Now how did this happen?"

Years ago there was a video called 'jar squatter' that was used similar to '2 girls 1 cup' in that there were a lot of reaction shots. Well that terrible video featured just what the title implies and just about when he is completely on the jar it breaks, much of it inside him. That would have been a fun ER visit.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might have been a fun emergency room visit. "Now how did this happen?"

Years ago there was a video called 'jar squatter' that was used similar to '2 girls 1 cup' in that there were a lot of reaction shots. Well that terrible video featured just what the title implies and just about when he is completely on the jar it breaks, much of it inside him. That would have been a fun ER visit.

Ohhhhh, I don't feel so good. Making me spit out food isn't enough, eh Comeds? Now you're trying to withdraw it from inside me. Damn your necromancy!

[YOUTUBE]tO1k2Y3o-iM[/YOUTUBE]

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're welcome!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash