• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Topics or Posters?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you guys see a new thread pop up what piques your interest? Is it:

A.) You usually only post in threads that have your interests (i.e. you like the topic or your team is in the name) in mind?

B.) If you see a poster that you really like to read (or don't like to read for that matter) has posted in the thread you will check it out regardless of whether the original topic interests you?

C.) Other?

D.) Both?

E.) Neither?

F.) This was a serious waste of time filo and you are an a-hole for wasting 30 seconds of my life?

G.) All of the above?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see Boss is the first poster I know am first in line.

Seriously, I look at the topic first.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F. You know you're an ass Filo, you just set yourself up for this. ;):p

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A) - 50% Logically, if I don't have any personal interest or reason to post in that thread. I don't, but I will read through it anyways.

B) - 50% I have a better chance of being entertained when I know the poster is usually always funny or smart or both, so yes...I'd jump in that thread quicker to add to it.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well played Auto.....well played.....

:)

lol sry, i can't help but stare at that Texas Tech chicks ass!!

To be serious for once today, back at the swamp i looked at the poster first. But the best part about here is that you don't really have to. I pick based on topics, because I know that no matter what, it isn't going to be written by a summers eve bottle. [[Thumbs up to all]]

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol sry, i can't help but stare at that Texas Tech chicks ass!!

To be serious for once today, back at the swamp i looked at the poster first. But the best part about here is that you don't really have to. I pick based on topics, because I know that no matter what, it isn't going to be written by a summers eve bottle. [[Thumbs up to all]]

You went to the swamp? I will give ya a break and not ban your ass !!! No seriously it's a joke over there.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You went to the swamp? I will give ya a break and not ban your ass !!! No seriously it's a joke over there.

Actually, I haven't posted one thing there since my invite here. pretty funny really, I went to every obscure team board to find everyone! I was pretty lonely until postmaster said "come on over, but I'm warning you, we already invited Walt and his Remington. You might wanna leave the Lawn Darts here at es*n..."