• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Walking Dead - BEWARE OF SPOILERS

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way Shane came back I expected he had done something like that. Good of the Many mentality I suppose. but really when will he stop? he almost took out Rick in the first season in teh woods. Will he stop?

getting interesting in his character arc.

Yeah, especially the way they had tried to make you like him more the past couple episodes - keeping Rick straight, volunteering to get the meds, etc.

I thought this was the best episode of the season, but I still think the plot is moving forward a little too slowly. I guess I want to know what the scientist said and what they are doing about the bigger picture stuff and they are STILL trying to find the little girl.

Also, there are just things that don't make sense. The house they found - why don't they board up their windows on the first floor to protect against an attack and prevent the light from attracting walkers? If the guy hung himself and died, how did he then become a walker? Little details like that bug me.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, especially the way they had tried to make you like him more the past couple episodes - keeping Rick straight, volunteering to get the meds, etc.

I thought this was the best episode of the season, but I still think the plot is moving forward a little too slowly. I guess I want to know what the scientist said and what they are doing about the bigger picture stuff and they are STILL trying to find the little girl.

Also, there are just things that don't make sense. The house they found - why don't they board up their windows on the first floor to protect against an attack and prevent the light from attracting walkers? If the guy hung himself and died, how did he then become a walker? Little details like that bug me.

He became a walker because they ate at his legs while he was still alive. The guy with crossbow (can't remember name all of a sudden) pointed that out.

The house isn't boarded up because they had a fence keeping the zombies out of the yard. That was why they told them to close it when they let the car through.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He became a walker because they ate at his legs while he was still alive. The guy with crossbow (can't remember name all of a sudden) pointed that out.

The house isn't boarded up because they had a fence keeping the zombies out of the yard. That was why they told them to close it when they let the car through.

he became a walker because he was already bit and he hung himself since he didnt blow his own brain out he turned but not before walkers came by and had lunch and since he still had "legs" attached it must mean he turned just as they were going for seconds maybe. :)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah must be some fence :)

in Romeros world zombies can smell you from up to 2 miles away. these seem to go on site only maybe with a faint smell if enough living are around. but since they are pretty remote then they may not see the light through the trees. however in teh next episode it looks like one is in the well so it might have climbed through there.....

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has sex with a female walker. At least thats what I think they implied.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did that come from I dont remember that

The tent, the cooler with wine coolers, the tube of KY, the Karma Sutra book, the sex play noose....did you even watch the show?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tent, the cooler with wine coolers, the tube of KY, the Karma Sutra book, the sex play noose....did you even watch the show?

you missed the slightly greener plant next to the faded one in the far back right side of the screen behind the tent....

and you talk about seeing all the details

Kama Sutra not Karma :) you may want to change books.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you missed the slightly greener plant next to the faded one in the far back right side of the screen behind the tent....

and you talk about seeing all the details

Kama Sutra not Karma :) you may want to change books.

Oops, their mistake not mine. Might be a Georgia thing.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know he did, but it didn't make sense. He hung himself (takes a few seconds) and in that tiny span of time walkers happened to show up in the middle of the woods? It's just sloppy writing.

I guess what I want is for this show to be better, but it's just an okay, entertaining show at the end of the day.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! What is a tube of Kentucky?

saw a tough talkin tweet by that pron starlet i follow on twitter (the one who "bedded" biznasty):

"Lube is for pussies"

worked on so many levels

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he did, but it didn't make sense. He hung himself (takes a few seconds) and in that tiny span of time walkers happened to show up in the middle of the woods? It's just sloppy writing.

I guess what I want is for this show to be better, but it's just an okay, entertaining show at the end of the day.

Its been years since I read the beginning of the comics with the rules and I cannot remember if the show exactly explained the rules but I got this from the Walking Dead Wiki:

everyone who dies, for any reason, will re-animate as a zombie. Even someone killed by a gunshot wound with no zombies involved at all will re-animate as a zombie. Zombie bites are not how the "infection" is spread, instead, zombie bites and zombie saliva cause infections that are 100% lethal. Characters have speculated, but cannot confirm, that what ever causes zombies to re-animate is some sort of virus that everyone in the world is technically infected with but is only triggered by death.

It is known, however, that upon death, it can take anytime between eight minutes and eight hours for the corpse to reanimate.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is known, however, that upon death, it can take anytime between eight minutes and eight hours for the corpse to reanimate. [/I]

Hmmmmm?

theyve had their rv parked in that traffic jam and have been looking for sophia for more than 8 hours and noones "reanimated"

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmm?

theyve had their rv parked in that traffic jam and have been looking for sophia for more than 8 hours and noones "reanimated"

Yeah I thought of that too. I am not sure what the answer is. I do think at some point the show reference that you did not have to be bit to become a walker but I cannot remember for sure.

UTVOLMTNMAN

The Rapture Is Coming
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The well is just the beginning (if they take the comic route on this one).

In the comics, he's got a whole barn full of walkers...

UTVOLMTNMAN

The Rapture Is Coming
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I thought of that too. I am not sure what the answer is. I do think at some point the show reference that you did not have to be bit to become a walker but I cannot remember for sure.

That's true to the comic anyways.