• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ryan Leaf

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Leaf sentenced to lockdown addiction treatment, time in prerelease center - ESPN

The guy has always been the personification of disappointment but I must say, at least he's manning up to his problems. I'm not saying he will turn it around and become a feel good success story, but it is very refreshing that he's not blaming the NFL, his parents, society or any of that bullshit. He fucked up (numerous times in grand fashion) but he owns it. I'm sure he does have some deep down issues that need to get sorted out.

Side note , I didin't know he had a brain tumor.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Leaf sentenced to lockdown addiction treatment, time in prerelease center - ESPN

The guy has always been the personification of disappointment but I must say, at least he's manning up to his problems. I'm not saying he will turn it around and become a feel good success story, but it is very refreshing that he's not blaming the NFL, his parents, society or any of that bullshit. He fucked up (numerous times in grand fashion) but he owns it. I'm sure he does have some deep down issues that need to get sorted out.

Side note , I didin't know he had a brain tumor.

+1 - Great post Mem