• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - President Obama just did the Mic drop on The Tonight Show

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, wow! I accidentally navigated to the "POLITICS FORUM". I'll just go back to the NFL Football Forum.....

:bolt:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People often talk about the amount of stuff Obama does and says that he takes a lot of time off. Truth is GWB had more vacations during his presidency than Obama.
First of all, Source.
Second. Is GWB the standard? Does Obama get a free pass because allegedly, GWB did in more? :L

Once again the political vortex sucks me in.

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Obama faces more scrutiny than any other president. For example, he also gets grilled for his executive orders and pardons. Both of which Bush had more of. The readon I compare to Bush is beause he is the most recent other president and the people scrutinizing are usually Republicans.
Executive Orders
An Obama rarity: 13 pardons

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I quote

"the numbers say more about how many days the presidents spent away from the White House than they do about how much time the presidents spent not working."
So how do we know who was and wasn't working while away from the White House?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People often talk about the amount of stuff Obama does and says that he takes a lot of time off. Truth is GWB had more vacations during his presidency than Obama.

hey not here to argue politics brother, my point is how does ANY president have time for this shit??