• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Never Ask Your Wife For Directions

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To make a long story as short as possible, I had to go to Rochester today for a Consultation at Strong Memorial Hospital. I don't travel to Rochester ever, and the one time I did was years ago, and I didn't drive.

I asked my wife to write down the directions, because I was out of ink in the printer, and my handwritten is fucking horrible. I had her write down the directions there and then the reverse ones.

I left this morning at 11:30 and was at the Hospital by 1:00pm. I made great time, and there was nothing to it. On the way back I got into some trouble as the whole City of Rochester seems to be under construction. Some of my directions were compromised because of detours.

I called my wife to look at the map again, and let me know where I am and if I'm on the right track. She had no clue what she was looking at, or what to tell me. I tried to make it easier on her and told her to look at the map and tell me if I am suppose to take the 590 North. On her directions it said to, but I ended up at a dead end with nothing but miles of water all around me.

She said she would look and call me back. 25 minutes later, I called her and said what's going on? She had no clue as to where I should go, and I then told her to put in another address instead. I parked on a road and gave her an address. I said put that address as my starting point and ours as the end location. I called her back 10 FUCKING MINUTES LATER and she said that the address I gave her DOESN'T EXIST!!!

Are you fucking kidding me? At this point I was really pissed and told her she was worthless. She said she was busy taking care of the kids, and frustrated. I said what an asshole I am then for trying to ask for help on how to get home from the piss poor directions she wrote down for me. I said to take care of the kids and tell them their Daddy isn't coming home.

I was low on gas and had no money or credit cards, and it was starting to rain. I had to call someone from Florida to help me out, and they gave me the right directions in 2 MINUTES!

I made it home after taking just over 3 hours to get back, and my wife wouldn't even look or talk to me. After an hour she asked if I was "going to be that way?"

How fucking ridiculous is that, huh? I just needed to rant about it, and I feel a bit better now.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the women doesn't read your posts, otherwise your ass would be sleeping in that very same car.....TONIGHT!!! lol

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well sorry about your luck..some women are great with directions..aka me

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the women doesn't read your posts, otherwise your ass would be sleeping in that very same car.....TONIGHT!!! lol

Fuck that. I told her that and more after she asked if I was going to be that way. I was trying to avoid her and not yell until I calmed down, but she had to push the button again.

How does an address not exist? I sat down right in front of her and pulled it up in 2 seconds with directions on how to get home from there. She said I didn't give her a zip code and I showed her I didn't put one in either and still got it in under a minute.

I hate my life sometimes.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why ask ANYONE for directions when Snoop Dogg can get you there?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that. I told her that and more after she asked if I was going to be that way. I was trying to avoid her and not yell until I calmed down, but she had to push the button again.

How does an address not exist? I sat down right in front of her and pulled it up in 2 seconds with directions on how to get home from there. She said I didn't give her a zip code and I showed her I didn't put one in either and still got it in under a minute.

I hate my life sometimes.

Go drill her from behind and take a nap already. Jeez... :rolleyes:

:D

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well sorry about your luck..some women are great with directions..aka me

Perhaps I should of said never ask my wife for directions in the thread title?

But it seems a lot of women are pretty bad with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoob and the gang.....huh...no wonder it took you 3 fucking hours:D

Yep, we turned Scooby's head into a bong, and then I told Daphne that I was going to ride her. Get it? Cause I'm a horse, and usually people.....

Anyways, I made that bitch Velma watch and keep saying "Jinkies!"

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things I like about posting on here with "you" people, is that no one has even asked why I had a consultation at a hospital many miles away from where I live.

It's that lack of caring that makes me proud to be a part of all this.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fuck! The more bong hits I do the funnier this thread gets. IPW you should write childrens books!