• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, you've idiots trying to merge left from 2-3 lanes way into those turn lanes.
Sometimes design leaves you no choice.

I give you the Gardiner Expwy. exit to downtown Toronto. Below is the before, where a loop ramp from eastbound exited directly onto York Blvd. northbound (ramp is on the right):

GH1.jpg

Annnnnd here's after they demo'd the ramp and built a new one a few hundred feet before the intersection merging on the right and forced anybody trying to enter downtown to merge all the way to the single left lane you can make a turn from:

GH2.jpg

Good fucking luck lol

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, sure do.

Here at home we've also got Interstate 277. Despite being only 4.4 miles long, it has 13 exits. A few of the greatest hits are the one that requires a U turn at the end of the off ramp, and the one that requires you to cross three lanes of traffic in a half block to get to the street advertised on the exit.

It's also got NC's most structurally deteriorated bridge, so it would feel like home for any Torontonians.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the new microwaves that have a Reheat button that immediately pops up "How many ounces?" How the fuck do I know? I don't have a food scale in my kitchen.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the new microwaves that have a Reheat button that immediately pops up "How many ounces?" How the fuck do I know? I don't have a food scale in my kitchen.
Well, who's fault is that? :)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Part way through that post, I was expecting an Imperial to Metric conversion rant :D

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people who expect the rest of the world to pick up after them.
if you can't control your existing brood, stop fucking

just heard the sound bite of the Astros pxp guy when Anthony Bass came into the game to pitch last night ... heh!

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever decided to use Allen wrenches/hex keys to put together small pieces of furniture instead of normal screws, nuts/bolts can die a slow painful death

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever decided to use Allen wrenches/hex keys to put together small pieces of furniture instead of normal screws, nuts/bolts can die a slow painful death
You should have had the foresight to be a bicycle obsessed geek since 13 years old like me. That way you would have 14 allen wrenches for every screwdriver in your toolbox.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who cannot read the words "No Soliciting" on the sign above the doorbell they just pushed. On a meeting with my company's chief legal and chief human resources officers and the doorbell goes which of course makes the dog go apeshit. Had to excuse myself to find some guy who is "working with my neighbors" and isn't "soliciting" he just wants to sell me carpet cleaning services.

One of these days, I am letting the dog go.

When I am done with meetings I am ripping the fuck out of the company he works for.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who cannot read the words "No Soliciting" on the sign above the doorbell they just pushed. On a meeting with my company's chief legal and chief human resources officers and the doorbell goes which of course makes the dog go apeshit. Had to excuse myself to find some guy who is "working with my neighbors" and isn't "soliciting" he just wants to sell me carpet cleaning services.

One of these days, I am letting the dog go.

When I am done with meetings I am ripping the fuck out of the company he works for.
we disconnected our doorbell for that reason. they ignore the sign. but what they have been doing lately is pounding on the door when the door bell doesnt bring someone to the door.

LOOK - if we are not expecting you then we dont answer and I have 3 dogs that will. f00k off

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we disconnected our doorbell for that reason. they ignore the sign. but what they have been doing lately is pounding on the door when the door bell doesnt bring someone to the door.

LOOK - if we are not expecting you then we dont answer and I have 3 dogs that will. f00k off
Same. When I put the ring doorbell up I didn't wire the doorbell to it. So the only thing that happens is the alert on my phone.
So if/when I decide to give them the time of day the only thing that comes out of my mouth is "fuck off".

NOTE: I swear we get about a roofer per day. They are like vultures, every time a storm comes through they come to your door like clockwork.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

jesus, I can just imagine getting greeted by your dogs if you don't that they are sweethearts

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Padmes bark alone will empty your bladder
My dog is a pushover and a complete spaz. She just wants to meet people. If I released her, she would just jump on the person and lick them and try to get them to play.

Her bark sounds like death is imminent.