• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who say "I will give you x minutes back" when a meeting ends before it's scheduled time. Especially when the meeting could have been an email to begin with. You didn't give me back ten minutes, Donna. You TOOK 50 minutes.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people I work with!!!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my son gets kneed in a game last night in the knee that he injured last season. No call.. Looks to be ok (possible charley horse, but swelling and tightness above the knee but walking ok) Precautionary sits out the 3rd period. Linesman sees he doesnt get a shift in the 3rd so talks to him at the bench.

Linesman: "not coming back tonight? knee ok?"
Son: "its fucked up. and no call?"
Linesman: "sorry, i talked to the ref after the whistle right after it happened and he said he didnt see it"

1697813454116.png

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my son gets kneed in a game last night in the knee that he injured last season. No call.. Looks to be ok (possible charley horse, but swelling and tightness above the knee but walking ok) Precautionary sits out the 3rd period. Linesman sees he doesnt get a shift in the 3rd so talks to him at the bench.

Linesman: "not coming back tonight? knee ok?"
Son: "its fucked up. and no call?"
Linesman: "sorry, i talked to the ref after the whistle right after it happened and he said he didnt see it"

View attachment 343730
So did the ref immediately get a call up to the NHL?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
School fundraisers. I don't mind helping my nephew's or co-worker's kids schools but most of the fundraisers items are awful.
Worlds Best Chocolate - fine
Joe Corbi's pizza kits - awful, and I don't trust the transfer of perishable foods for stuff like this
Cookie dough - no

The new one I got roped into was popcorn. Three small bags of "Double Good" popcorn for $28 and its garbage.

And if I offer to just donate the money and not get the items people get mad.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
School fundraisers. I don't mind helping my nephew's or co-worker's kids schools but most of the fundraisers items are awful.
Joe Corbi's pizza kits - awful, and I don't trust the transfer of perishable foods for stuff like this
Cookie dough - no

The new one I got roped into was popcorn. Three small bags of "Double Good" popcorn for $28 and its garbage.

Wife ordered stuff from the nieces girl scouts. When the shipment arrived I was fully expecting the cookies.

NOPE...it was a mixed assortment of nuts, bad popcorn and awful chocolate.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife ordered stuff from the nieces girl scouts. When the shipment arrived I was fully expecting the cookies.

NOPE...it was a mixed assortment of nuts, bad popcorn and awful chocolate.
That's just wrong.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cookie dough - no

Best school fund raiser I've seen is bags of salt for the water softener. Bought 10 bags, little fuckers were supposed to stack it in the basement, but the bags were as big as they were.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cookie dough - no

My Brother in law and sister in law have a habit of dressing their special little snowflake up in clothing that matches whatever they are doing. Going to pick apples? A dress with apples on it. Going for a bike ride - dress with bikes on it. Then, of course, there are 480 kajillion photos on facebook, instragram and whatever else where everyone has the chance to fawn all over them.. It's kind of become a meme between my wife and I. Once, they said the kid was sick and they were taking her to urgent care and my wife asked where they found a dress with stethoscopes on it on such short notice (note-the dress did not have stethoscopes on, Mrs 43 was just being snarky). The kid sold Joe Corbi's pizza earlier this year and the facebook post with WAAAY too many pictures had her in a shirt with pizzas all over it.

The other day they said on facebook they were thinking of joining girl scouts and one of my Brother In Law's high school friends replied "please, no."

I guess this post is about two things that drive me nuts.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who constantly beg for support by clicking on the ads of their website home page and then are quite snarky when you engage with them on twitter. I mean, I'm probably not going to give you much support if you're rude to me lol.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That asshole in a Kia last week. I'm driving along a road, two lanes each way, and this guy is just driving next to another slow car, blocking both lanes. I finally get around them, and the Kia comes up behind me and slows down, pulling the same shit. I noticed that each time he slowed down, he was on his phone and only sped up again when he was done.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been going around social media.

What bugs me (beyond the awful people commenting on it) is the fact that this delivery person is clearly unwell but they are doing a job when we should be taking care of them. And the person inside the house is too lazy and selfish to, you know, go get their own god damned food so this person who shouldn't even have to be there in the first place for more than one reason gets hurt.

Just sad on several levels.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll tell you what drives me fucking nuts.

Resigning myself to the fact two hours ago that I was knocked out of my survivor pool because the Bengals were getting blown out.

Getting my hopes back up because the Bengals tie the game 27–27 with a minute and a half left.

Watching them lose as the Texans kicker 38 yard field goal no time left on the clock.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Resigning myself to the fact two hours ago that I was knocked out of my survivor pool because the Bengals were getting blown out.

Getting my hopes back up because the Bengals tie the game 27–27 with a minute and a half left.

Watching them lose as the Texans kicker 38 yard field goal no time left on the clock.

I'm not sure why, but the following immediately came to mind...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or watching any Steeler game. Nah they can’t ever get a two score lead and keep it in any freaking game ever. Would rather make us suffer through letting every team against in every game.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or watching any Steeler game. Nah they can’t ever get a two score lead and keep it in any freaking game ever. Would rather make us suffer through letting every team against in every game.
Or getting the first down that would clinch the game only to have it called back on a penalty and then having to punt giving the other team one more chance.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see no issue here. The Bengals lost. Nuff said

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't know anything about that......

:L :rofl: