• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't get those who are coming onto the highway and have a yield sign... They see you coming, with no cars behind you, yet pull out like they're going to blast off into space but only get up to 35 mph. WTH???
I guess they figure you're going to use the left lane to pass them. :noidea:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who drive the speed limit or 5 over in the fast lane, and then couple skate with the car next to them in the slow lane... therefore becoming the mandatory pace car for the highway.

If you're in the fast lane and the person behind you wants to do 10-20 over, it isn't your job to police their highway activity. Please move out of the damn way!:tsk:

I've become quite skilled with Italian hand gestures and creative cursing. :)
Which is only a problem when I'm on the phone with my Grandma.

I also don't get those who are coming onto the highway and have a yield sign... They see you coming, with no cars behind you, yet pull out like they're going to blast off into space but only get up to 35 mph. WTH???

These two things, along with Comeds drinking and driving while chasing the HABSIN7 lady are the primary reasons I left Baltimore.

Plus inlaws and rain tax.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure you didn't break it yourself by overusing the built-in cupholder, or pressing the "any" key too many times?

Heh, I found the problem. The power supply died. Fortunately, we had a couple other computers in disuse which had perfectly viable power supplies. It's up and running now.

But after I turned it on, I realized I probably should have scavenged the RAM and hard drives, too. That will be tomorrow's project. Because this computer is so slow.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two things, along with Comeds drinking and driving while chasing the HABSIN7 lady are the primary reasons I left Baltimore.

Plus inlaws and rain tax.

Well, I've never driven in Baltimore, so I can't attest to the traffic situation.
I think we've become too populated as a nation and haven't kept up with the roads to meet the demands.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Law enforcement would collect so much more revenue by ticketing those who cruise in the left lane than they do via speeding violations and it would have the added benefit of improving overall traffic flow.

The left lane is a passing lane, period. Unless volume dictates that the lane is needed to ensure adequate capacity there is no reason anybody, no matter how fast they're going, should be driving in that lane.
Not in NC they wouldn't. We're one of the few states that hasn't bothered to create an actual "keep right" law. Our law is essentially only that you can't be in the left lane if you're going below the speed limit.

Aside from heavy traffic, left turns, etc.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in NC they wouldn't. We're one of the few states that hasn't bothered to create an actual "keep right" law. Our law is essentially only that you can't be in the left lane if you're going below the speed limit.

Aside from heavy traffic, left turns, etc.
Well, maybe it's time to stop wasting all the lawmaking time on where Caitlyn Jenner pisses and start making highways better, hmm?

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slideshows... Very annoying.
Do I want to see the 100 most atrocious photos in history?? Of course!!
I just don't want to have the click the mouse 400 times to pull that off. Why not have 5-10 per screen? :noidea:

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, was busy punching another Ukranian miscreant.

Rain tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Essentially he imposed property taxes on places where storm water runoff went into the Chesapeake Bay in the name of "storm drainage management".

:( That's ridiculous.
Thanks for the clarification.
Well, if the inlaws weren't enough of an excuse, at least you had that... :)

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mealy apples. That is all. I want some fucking crispness. You felt firm you shitty apple. FFS!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media (commercials, etc) that promote bad grammar and ghetto-speak.