• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Mob Week

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching The Godfather on AMC... Bunches of great movies....and Pacino is in all of them...Godfather...Godfather 2, the greatest sequel of all time...Scarface..Donnie Brasco. It's something watching Pacino's over the top acting in Scarface compared to the brilliance of Michael Corleone....it's genius.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's forget about it?

Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodfellas on later. Best of the bunch, IMO.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donnie Brasco is probably my fav mob flick.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally HATE Scarface.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Scarface is pretty overrated... maybe it was just built up too much. It's entertaining, but it's not worth all the posters, t-shirts, tattoos, and worship it receives.

/I will sit down and watch it if I catch it on TV though..

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally HATE Scarface.

hate? really?

Yeah, it's overhyped for all the wannabe gansta using it a a bible and all, and Every single rapper episode of Cribs made sure to show us the Media room with Scarface posters to show their "gangster Cred" and made sure to show us their new limited edition Laserdisk of the directors cut (did I just age myself to the last time I watched Cribs?)

but it's still a great flick on it's own merits

It's like the Sidney Crosby of movies
It's really really really good, but people hate it because it's shoved down our throats.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as remakes go, I love what Brian De Palma and Oliver Stone did to Scarface. The Godfather and Donnie Brasco are my favorites though.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate? really?

Yeah, it's overhyped for all the wannabe gansta using it a a bible and all, and Every single rapper episode of Cribs made sure to show us the Media room with Scarface posters to show their "gangster Cred" and made sure to show us their new limited edition Laserdisk of the directors cut (did I just age myself to the last time I watched Cribs?)

It's really really really good, but people hate it because it's shoved down our throats.

That's yet another reason why my wife calls my junk The Concussion.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate? really?

Maybe, I literally can't watch it though.