• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Late Night SportsHoopla

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheets had a solid outing today. It's just too bad the Triple A's couldn't score him any runs.

My team is having an off week; I had a feeling this was going to happen.

I'd like to think my team is good, but the last couple weeks have left me wondering. You still have a few days to pull out the W.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a long story, but I guess I'll tell it. I, atleast for now, aspire to be a chef, and at some point open up a resturant. But anyway my grandfather's investing advisor had a lunch in with food made by the ex white house head chef. I tagged along, and got a moment to speak with him and he basicly told me that if I could work in a fast food resturant and still enjoy making the food, then this would be the right occupation for me.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long story, but I guess I'll tell it. I, atleast for now, aspire to be a chef, and at some point open up a resturant. But anyway my grandfather's investing advisor had a lunch in with food made by the ex white house head chef. I tagged along, and got a moment to speak with him and he basicly told me that if I could work in a fast food resturant and still enjoy making the food, then this would be the right occupation for me.

That's cool! And that's what I've heard too. If you work in fast food long enough, and can enjoy it, that would be a good career choice. Also looks good on the resume, from what I've been told.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well folks, off to bed for me. Catch you all Friday!

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun times. I remember working graveyard at the post office. Never had a compy around to surf teh interwebs though, heh.

Yeah, the interwebz definitely helps pass the time. I would probably get more work done without it. Damn you, technology!

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just destroyed the Behemoth and Wizard to beat Shadowgate and get my own Kingdom.

Pretty fucking awesome even after 20 years.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the interwebz definitely helps pass the time. I would probably get more work done without it. Damn you, technology!

I'd be interested to see if there was no TV or internet how much my grades would improve if I did college all over again. I'll bet they would go up.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing Rygar right now, and I forgot how much I hated it.

Trying to remember what games NES had that were awesome.