• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, we have a coffee talk thread, an I'm bored thread, but no thread for our beloved pets? In memory of Mattola's handsome dog who sadly passed at a young age, this is our thread to post anything about our pets we love so much (as I write this my 3 kitty's are raising hell, lol).

View attachment 3708
Left to right: Mocha, Shilo, Gizmo
I would never trust a person who doesn't like animals

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never trust a person who doesn't like animals
People who grew up without pets can be so weird toward animals. I've seen grown adults terrified of friendly tiny dogs. Kind of sad. Being exposed to pets and animals teaches empathy and responsibility.
Also, a person who animals don't like.
My previous dog who was not small and not usually timid backed up a few times a friend of my wife's came over. It was hit or miss whether he was going to be fun or an ass before that so that was it for me.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who grew up without pets can be so weird toward animals. I've seen grown adults terrified of friendly tiny dogs. Kind of sad. Being exposed to pets and animals teaches empathy and responsibility.

My previous dog who was not small and not usually timid backed up a few times a friend of my wife's came over. It was hit or miss whether he was going to be fun or an ass before that so that was it for me.
Exactly. Animals have an innate sense of who is good and who is not. You can trust them to tell you about a person

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it baffles me as well. Ive had my students friends pin themselves against the wall when my dog came out to say hello. pure frozen fear.

Exactly. Animals have an innate sense of who is good and who is not. You can trust them to tell you about a person

i trust my dogs immensely on their judgement of a person. I had friends come over and they just take to them with gentle and kind behaviour. I had a guy who I worked with in Funeral visit me at my office of my current job trying to recruit me (yes he came to my current job) and he said he was coming to meet my dog. the minute he walked in the door my dogs hair went up higher than I have ever seen and she gave the big growl.. the dude was always a slimey person but my dog picked it out before he even spoke...

This is her when she doesn't get the last of my banana after she ate a 1/4 of it already

1000024950.png

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
it baffles me as well. Ive had my students friends pin themselves against the wall when my dog came out to say hello. pure frozen fear.
To be fair, to someone who doesn't understand dog energy, your puppers could be pretty intimidating at first glance.

There are people who jump out of they way when they see Mayzie walking down the sidewalk. Really?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, to someone who doesn't understand dog energy, your puppers could be pretty intimidating at first glance.

There are people who jump out of they way when they see Mayzie walking down the sidewalk. Really?
yeah I see that point.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i trust my dogs immensely on their judgement of a person. I had friends come over and they just take to them with gentle and kind behaviour. I had a guy who I worked with in Funeral visit me at my office of my current job trying to recruit me (yes he came to my current job) and he said he was coming to meet my dog. the minute he walked in the door my dogs hair went up higher than I have ever seen and she gave the big growl.. the dude was always a slimey person but my dog picked it out before he even spoke...

This is her when she doesn't get the last of my banana after she ate a 1/4 of it already

View attachment 360241
Ha ha Such cruelty

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried that once few years ago. I got that get that shit off me look.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of pets with clothes on either. They are usually cute enough without them. Its usually an attempt to make them more human and dogs becoming like humans is the last thing we need

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3