• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Getting Married Tomorrow

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting married tomorrow too but haven't picked out a chick yet.

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAME-OVER.gif

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Taking a lunch break from all teh SportsHoopla for tomorrow... first major problem... by brother has been stuck in Pittsburgh and may not be able to make the wedding. Dallas/Ft.Worth having bad weather and nothing is going in or coming out... they are trying to find alternate options for him, but right now... no luck. It's 50-50 if he is able to come now or not.

PS: I wanted to get married on June 6th... my girl said no when she figured out why... June is the 6th month... on the 6th day... 6/6... 66...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your plans for the next 50 years? I hate to come off as being too forward.....but.....will you.....

Hehe, finding a woman who loves to watch sports as much as us is hard to do.

Congrats JustAsking! I hope you have a wonderful ceremony.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehe, finding a woman who loves to watch sports as much as us is hard to do.

Congrats JustAsking! I hope you have a wonderful ceremony.

LOL, my wife is actually very good at watching hockey (or at least, I'd venture to say better than most judging by my friends) with me for the most part. I'm lucky, it's just that she doesn't beg and plead to watch hockey ;-)

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My girl is pretty good at watching as well. She is a native NYC... so she like(d) the Rags... she still says she does, but I think her alligence is with the Kings now. We get a Kings small season ticket package and go to about 10-12 games a year (although this past year we had tickets to the Caps and Hawks and MISSED both of those games), I was not happy about that.

She is also enjoys car camping, which works out well for us... I back pack with buddies and car camp with her.

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a lunch break from all teh SportsHoopla for tomorrow... first major problem... by brother has been stuck in Pittsburgh and may not be able to make the wedding. Dallas/Ft.Worth having bad weather and nothing is going in or coming out... they are trying to find alternate options for him, but right now... no luck. It's 50-50 if he is able to come now or not.

PS: I wanted to get married on June 6th... my girl said no when she figured out why... June is the 6th month... on the 6th day... 6/6... 66...

At least you didn't pick that day because it's D-Day.

I heard a lot of the same "Game Over" stuff too. But I must be doing something wrong because Marrying Mrs 43 was the smartest thing I ever did.

15 years last Wednesday. Good luck to ya. Hope your bro makes it.