• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT-Fantasy Football PPR Leagues

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my league's is drafting today, so I'm doing some last minute research. Here are some links that could prove useful to other folks drafting in PPR Leagues......

I recommend plugging your scoring system into Fantasy Football Toolbox (it's free) and then printing out their top 200. For instance, if your league places a decent value on return yards, guys like Mark Mariana and Danny Amendola will appear much higher up your draft board than you may think.

FFToolbox.com Login

NFL Draft Kit - NFL - SI.com

2011 Fantasy Football PPR Draft Rankings: Arian Foster & the Top 30 Players | Bleacher Report

2011 Fantasy Football PPR Rankings - Fantasy Football - ESPN

For those that draft individual defensive players:

The IDP Guru (plenty of free advice here)

It will be interesting to see just how much return yards will factor in this year with the new kickoff rules. Also, guys like Dez Bryant and Desean Jackson may not be returning as many punts this year (although both have said they still want to return punts).

Feel free to post any more links or any relevant thoughts.

dlockwood8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the links. I did my main draft a couple of nights ago and it's good to compare with these links. I usually use

Fantasy Football Today

The ESPN link is the worst in my opinion (followed by bleacher report). How are you gonna put Adrian Petersen atop the PPR ranknigs? Looks like they just got lazy and posted the same guys they would have in their standard scoring rankings.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the link- I hadn't seen that site before. Some good advice on there!