• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Chattanooga Shootings, 4 Marines killed

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas, I know this way off topic and I love talking football same as y'all but I felt compelled to post about this tragedy. As some of you have probably heard, earlier today there was a shooting at Military institutions in Chattanooga, Tennessee. 4 Marines were killed and 1 police officer was shot in the ankle. This one really hits home for me, because this is my hometown. I was only a few miles from where this all went down, and it was pretty terrifying not knowing about some of those close to me. I just ask that y'all keep these victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers. Hold your families close tonight, because tomorrow is never promised.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I deleted my post about the show I saw about Murfreesboro. I dont want to draw conclusions about something I know nothing about, over some show I saw a few years ago.

It was connecting the dots from Saudi Arabian money, and a new construction being attempted around there, and I'm not sure if that's anywhere close to Chattanooga. May be two different parts of the state, for all I know.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an American, a decent human being and a former Marine it breaks my heart. I work out with a couple of Marine recruiters in the gym where we meet regularly nearly every weekday morning. Great guys. It's ironic that I told them about a week ago I thought the time would come when all military recruiters would need to be armed, just like cops, for their own protection. They were a bit skeptical the PC crowd would ever allow it. Now? Damn terrorists are making a lot of people think about things we never wanted to consider.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not yet read more than headlines describing this tragedy. Sad day. Prayers go out to those affected.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an American, a decent human being and a former Marine it breaks my heart. I work out with a couple of Marine recruiters in the gym where we meet regularly nearly every weekday morning. Great guys. It's ironic that I told them about a week ago I thought the time would come when all military recruiters would need to be armed, just like cops, for their own protection. They were a bit skeptical the PC crowd would ever allow it. Now? Damn terrorists are making a lot of people think about things we never wanted to consider.
Unfortunately its going in that direction. I never thought I'd see something like this in my hometown. Very sad