• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT.Changes coming to SportsHoopla

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay 9er fans and friends ,some changes are going to happen as SportsHoopla moves to a new software design starting tomorrow morning. Please read the yellow header at the top and be prepared. Most questions are being answered on that thread.

Darken65

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay 9er fans and friends ,some changes are going to happen as SportsHoopla moves to a new software design starting tomorrow morning. Please read the yellow header at the top and be prepared. Most questions are being answered on that thread.

Darken65

Won't allow me to read it because Hammer still has me on time out. Says I don't have access to it.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla is moving to a new software package and it will be happening overnight. If all goes well, tomorrow morning SportsHoopla 2.0 will be here. You'll notice some changes and it might take a measure of getting used to.

Two main things.

1.) Know your password because you're going to have to login on the new site.
If you don't, do a password recovery now while it's easy. Remember, if you have any problems and get locked out, use the Contact Us link (it'll be at the bottom of the new site too).

2.) If you need to save your PMs, download them now.
Underneath the list of PMs, you'll see Download all Private Messages as: and some options. Do that now if your PMs are important to you.

Team boards with unique styles might be the default style at first but they'll get rebuilt one-by-one.

Hope this helps.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best sports forum ever. I really didn't think they could make it better.