• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My "real life" friends should know better at this point.
I really am seeing a physical therapist for my knee and she really is about half my age (and that really is a great way to feel old). I was having a drink with a friend (not a childhood friend but I have known him for 20+ years) and he asked about my therapy. I explained what we did that day - how she had me on my back on the table testing my leg and midsection flexibility then pushed and pulled my legs while I resisted. Then I started telling him how she climbed on my midsection and wanted to see if I could throw her off without using my arms or legs, just my hips and midsection. I see the wheels turning in my friend's head as he tries to imagine this then I see a troubled look on his face. He was probably wondering whether he should tell me I might being sexually assaulted. After about 45 seconds I told him I was joking and laughed at the relief on his face.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My "real life" friends should know better at this point.
I really am seeing a physical therapist for my knee and she really is about half my age (and that really is a great way to feel old). I was having a drink with a friend (not a childhood friend but I have known him for 20+ years) and he asked about my therapy. I explained what we did that day - how she had me on my back on the table testing my leg and midsection flexibility then pushed and pulled my legs while I resisted. Then I started telling him how she climbed on my midsection and wanted to see if I could throw her off without using my arms or legs, just my hips and midsection. I see the wheels turning in my friend's head as he tries to imagine this then I see a troubled look on his face. He was probably wondering whether he should tell me I might being sexually assaulted. After about 45 seconds I told him I was joking and laughed at the relief on his face.
Not that it’s any of my business but did she have an Adams apple?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My man's gotta be a goalie

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found my ticket stub for Kindergarten Cop. Pamela Reed and Penelope Ann Miller in the same movie. What a night! I wouldn't be this excited for a movie (non pron) for 23 years!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boring day here. No football, no hockey, Orioles are on the west coast......so I just picked up my wife's phone and texted her sister "You're being very cunty today".
Guess I'll sit back now and see how all this plays out.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Boring day here. No football, no hockey, Orioles are on the west coast......so I just picked up my wife's phone and texted her sister "You're being very cunty today".
if only the Memorial Cup were televised in the US of A, a life could have been saved.

RIP Comeds.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must say… i have been tempted before to jump on my wifes phone and post a picture of her, her sister and bff to her insta with this caption :noidea:
2FA4B4DB-FE9E-4075-AE87-52DABC33C7E6.jpeg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm that might be the first and last song they can play on regular TV.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm that might be the first and last song they can play on regular TV.

Isn't that the band whose entire shtick is making fun of glam rock and getting women to flash onstage?

Wonder if Heidi will break out the Klums for them.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that the band whose entire shtick is making fun of glam rock and getting women to flash onstage?

Yeah that is them. Not sure why this showed up in my feed but was amazed they even allowed them on this show.
Nothing they do is clean.

Maybe Heidy and Sofia will both take them up on the offer.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah that is them. Not sure why this showed up in my feed but was amazed they even allowed them on this show.
Nothing they do is clean.

Maybe Heidy and Sofia will both take them up on the offer.
They play it pretty straight on stage, which I suppose is the key to any good satire.

Surprisingly talented musicians too for what is essentially a parody act.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They play it pretty straight on stage, which I suppose is the key to any good satire.

Surprisingly talented musicians too for what is essentially a parody act.
Oh yeah they are all great musicians and been in different legit bands. If they couldn’t play it would just be awful and not entertaining.

They have toured with many bands and been around for a long time doing this.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah they are all great musicians and been in different legit bands.

Ray Luzier (from Pittsburgh) and was the original drummer and played for Korn and others.

His best work was the one off album for the supergroup Army Of Anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.