• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: anyone's wife ever shop at Agent Provocateur

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I usually check out Yahoo, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, BBC news, and Reuters. I do look at CNN from time to time but they have too many shock headlines and reality TV garbage on there and I get annoyed sifting through so much garbage to find something useful.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sometimes I'll watch FOX as it can be funny for about five seconds....They also have this blonde anchor that is just smokin hot. I like CNN but I think the best news cast is The News Hour on PBS. I also watch Meet the Press pretty much every Sunday Morning...

images

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't watch the fox "worry" sessions, nor can I watch the msnbc "worry" sessions.

I think there is a segment of elite in this country that wants another civil war. If you cut down on the surplus population of the nation, it logically follows that there will be some job openings when its over. Note that, in the civil war, the rich from both sides could buy their way out of enlistment. So even though its completely irrational, you can see how the elite the control the media are working very hard to divide the country, even though it will yield the tipping point for our economy.