• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: anyone's wife ever shop at Agent Provocateur

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
50 G's on some edible panties
smiley-happy047.gif

original.jpg

Agent Provocateur sales boosted by US First Lady Michelle Obama - Telegraph

Agent Provocateur sales boosted by US First Lady Michelle Obama

Agent Provocateur saw sales jump by more than 12pc, helped by US First Lady Michelle Obama spending $50,000 (£31,794) in one shopping spree.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she's trying to single handily fix the economy. She's had more assistants than any first lady in history, including Hillary Clinton.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah.... The ole' 'First Lady does too much shopping routine.' Goes back to the days of Kennedy. Fortunately it's not a partisan complaint -- Nancy Reagan was routinely criticized in the press for her expensive taste in fashion.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I cant wait to find out where Mrs. Romney shops...will you post that ice?

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Come on Servo. It would be far too bourgeois for Mrs Romney to go shopping. She has a staff for that.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think she shops at the WGAS/WGAF mall

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know that Mrs. Romney doesn't shop at Agent Provocateur, because they don't stock these

Mormon%2BUnderwear.jpg

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I cant wait to find out where Mrs. Romney shops...will you post that ice?

if she did you can bet the house it will be world news on every Bill Clinton news outlet, they love bashing the conservatives

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if she did you can bet the house it will be world news on every Bill Clinton news outlet, they love bashing the conservatives

And you can chose not to pay attention to it. Seriously, why do people still read and watch opinionated 24 hour news networks and their biased articles. Fox news is nothing but Rupert Murdoch's agenda and the Huffington Post and MSNBC do little more than make fun of conservative ideology and bash them as stupid. If people would quit caring about these terrible news corporations and began to care more about how the government, lobbyists, and PACS actually work then perhaps we wouldn't be in so much trouble and America wouldn't be so damn politically retarded.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you can chose not to pay attention to it. Seriously, why do people still read and watch opinionated 24 hour news networks and their biased articles. Fox news is nothing but Rupert Murdoch's agenda and the Huffington Post and MSNBC do little more than make fun of conservative ideology and bash them as stupid. If people would quit caring about these terrible news corporations and began to care more about how the government, lobbyists, and PACS actually work then perhaps we wouldn't be in so much trouble and America wouldn't be so damn politically retarded.

Completely agree..... Media bias was a much bigger deal in the days of print only, network only television. Those days are long gone. There are conservative news sources (Faux News, WSJ, talk radio) and there are liberal news sources (Huffington, NYT, traditional networks). What you find is that conservative folks get their news from conservative sources and liberals get their from liberal sources. Watchdog groups on either side complain about bias.

But anyway..... Why worry about the media smashing the GOP candidates? The candidates are doing a fine job of it all by themselves.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Don't forget about CNN. Much of the same. Though I won't lie, CNN is the only news site I go to for information.

Nobody really reports the news for what it is anymore. Every news site is pretty much just an everyday blog, but instead run by more than one person.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about CNN. Much of the same. Though I won't lie, CNN is the only news site I go to for information.

Nobody really reports the news for what it is anymore. Every news site is pretty much just an everyday blog, but instead run by more than one person.

I always go to CNN as well.... Then I look at their top 10 stories and they are all completely shock oriented or fairly ridiculous. I guess I should look for a better outlet, but I suppose I'm just lazy!

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And while I can't stand Limbaugh, Hannity, and those clowns over at Fox, I don't think there is anyone worse than Nancy Grace. I cannot stand her and it just goes to show how far these news broadcasts have fallen.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I always go to CNN as well.... Then I look at their top 10 stories and they are all completely shock oriented or fairly ridiculous. I guess I should look for a better outlet, but I suppose I'm just lazy!

I've got a buddy at work who is from Syria and still has immediate family there. He was telling me today how ridiculously (I use this term loosely...for affect mostly) exaggerated a lot of the news reports are that are being reported here.

But hey, who cares about just the news, you have to be able to make it sell.

Last edited by a moderator: