• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT. 2 dead, 2 in critical condition after shooting at Nevada middle school

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in the other forum, If some crazy fuck wants to go out in the dessert and blow his brains out fine, but why take innocent people with you?

Two people are dead and two boys are in critical condition after a shooting Monday at a middle school in Nevada, authorities say.

The shooting occurred at Sparks Middle School in Sparks, Nev. One of the dead was a staff member at the school, while the gunman died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Washoe County Emergency Manager Aaron Kenneston said, according to Reuters.

Washoe County School District Police said the suspect is "down," but offered no further details.

Kyle Nucum, a 13-year-old student, told the Reno Gazette-Journal that he saw a classmate shoot his teacher. Nucum said the teacher spotted a student with a gun and ran over to tell him to put it down before he was shot.

Angela Rambo, a spokeswoman for the Renown Regional Medical Center, said both people injured in the shooting were males.

A Sparks police dispatcher said reports of the shooting started coming in at 7:16 a.m. Monday. The shooting happened on the school's campus, but outside the school building itself, according to police. The area is now secure.

More.....2 dead, 2 injured in shooting at Nevada middle school | Fox News

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/21/justice/nevada-middle-school-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Last edited by a moderator:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFS. What is with people???

bjsp8.jpg

And why always schools??? Fucking monsters.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been a crazy day here in Sparks. A student, not some nut job like some have thought, who had been bullied for some time came to school and opened fire shooting a teacher in the chest and two other students. Last I heard one in the hospital is in stable condition and the other is still in critical. The teacher died at the scene as did the shooter by self inflicted wounds. It is a sad and somber day in the Reno/Sparks area today. Prayers to my fellow Northern Nevadans affected by this horrible tragedy

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been a crazy day here in Sparks. A student, not some nut job like some have thought, who had been bullied for some time came to school and opened fire shooting a teacher in the chest and two other students. Last I heard one in the hospital is in stable condition and the other is still in critical. The teacher died at the scene as did the shooter by self inflicted wounds. It is a sad and somber day in the Reno/Sparks area today. Prayers to my fellow Northern Nevadans affected by this horrible tragedy

Thoughts are with those touched by this tragedy. I just wish young people could understand the emotional effects that bullying has on a young persons mind. The human brain doesn't fully develop until a person is in their mid twenties and the last part to develop is the frontal area that weigh's consequences for actions so there is really no way to get teenagers to realize this. At one time or another we all did something as a teen that we would never dream of doing as an adult.

I hope your town heals from this the best way possible but the hurt never goes away.

Edit: My apologies for my statements made before not knowing all of the facts. I'm sorry.