• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OSU/Michigan Officiating

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised.

That doesn't mean I have to continue rehashing it, though. I believe that "revenge is a dish best served cold."

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch the play in slow motion. The position barretts got the ball in when making contact with his team mates ass. You could say it could have gone both ways

Well shit man how long have you been driving the meeeechegan bandwagon bus?

:shortbus: (this bitchin' bus needs some spinner rims)

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His first two year were from Hoke. Hoke also whiffed on a lot of players if you look it up. Derrick Green is another massive bust. Don't tell me you watch him in HS and he wasn't going to be such a bust in the NCAA. Shane Morris is another even though I thought he was overrated at Warren De La Salle
For the record, I called Morris before his senior year in HS. He was nothing but a 7-on-7 star. When the pads came on, he was wildly overrated and it showed in college.

I watched a lot of film on Kalis, since he was an OSU commit at one point. He was a really good offensive lineman in high school. There are tons of really good offensive linemen that go to college and don't pan out. Having two years under Harbaugh would've fixed him if he was really any good. I mean, he isn't even going to be drafted.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant quote you several times saying they won on a fluke play.While trying to discount the H2H loss. By that standard Michigan has every right to complain
Yeah, the two games aren't comparable from any sort of statistical perspective. That's the problem, cheech.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch the play in slow motion. The position barretts got the ball in when making contact with his team mates ass. You could say it could have gone both ways
Yep, it absolutely could've gone both ways. Some angles he looks short, some he looks like he has it.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I called Morris before his senior year in HS. He was nothing but a 7-on-7 star. When the pads came on, he was wildly overrated and it showed in college.

I watched a lot of film on Kalis, since he was an OSU commit at one point. He was a really good offensive lineman in high school. There are tons of really good offensive linemen that go to college and don't pan out. Having two years under Harbaugh would've fixed him if he was really any good. I mean, he isn't even going to be drafted.
Sorry I edited my previous post but

Michigan 2013 Football Commits

Check out all those goddamn offensive line busts. I get recruits bust but just about 80% of Hoke's OLine recruits never panned out. That is a fucking joke! Does not include Kalis either.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the two games aren't comparable from any sort of statistical perspective. That's the problem, cheech.
They aren't comparable. Penn State won on a football play which you discounted as a fluke game. Ohio state benefitted by a spot call. Which you have no problem with. If you want to be a hippocrate thats on you.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I edited my previous post but

Michigan 2013 Football Commits

Check out all those goddamn offensive line busts. I get recruits bust but just about 80% of Hoke's OLine recruits never panned out. That is a fucking joke! Does not include Kalis either.
Yeah you're not joking. He did a horrible job developing them. However, I think Harbaugh did a good job righting the ship. They were a pretty decent line this year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't comparable. Penn State won on a football play which you discounted as a fluke game. Ohio state benefitted by a spot call. Which you have no problem with. If you want to be a hippocrate thats on you.

Stop swinging on Jimmy Jam's nuts...:nutswing:

:lol:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you're not joking. He did a horrible job developing them. However, I think Harbaugh did a good job righting the ship. They were a pretty decent line this year.
Hoke was such a goddamn failure man. I honestly think Ron Zook would have done better than him. Atleast his recruits would pan out!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan last beat Ohio State in 2011 (40-34). It's just another one of those pesky facts.

Damn you can't spot a joke even when it's right in front of you.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL PSU was dominated in every statistical way that game. OSU-michigan was extremely close. Pretty easy to see for someone who watched both games.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to act like Speight was the whole reason we had any of our points. Essentially giving no credit whatsoever to our defense, even though forcing INTs and turning them into points is something we do better than almost anyone in the nation.

Wilton Speight, himself, said he cost the team 21 points in his post game interview, and let the defense down. It isn't as if it isn't mentioned in pretty much every article about the game.

I'm not saying anything negative about OSU. In football, you turn the ball over and the QB gets the blame. You throw a TD and the QB gets the praise.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke was such a goddamn failure man. I honestly think Ron Zook would have done better than him. Atleast his recruits would pan out!
If you had to have Hoke or RichRod back, who would you choose?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilton Speight, himself, said he cost the team 21 points in his post game interview, and let the defense down. It isn't as if it isn't mentioned in pretty much every article about the game.

I'm not saying anything negative about OSU. In football, you turn the ball over and the QB gets the blame. You throw a TD and the QB gets the praise.
So Speight just handed the ball to our defenders then.