• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Oregon to play Boise St. in Vegas (remember last time?)

Oregon v Boise in Vegas, Dec 16

• Boise State

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Oregon

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes more sense to have both.Boise and Oregon have a built in rivalry.A lot of hate between both teams.After the home and home referenced in the OP.If they ever went super conferences.One of two ways to fix the cfp.I would go Boise,Oklahoma,Texas and BYU in the PAC.Not a fan of BYU but they do have the Utah mormon rivalry
The liberal PAC12 won’t blink an eye
At BYU.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree Boise and Oregon have the perfect foundation for a rivalry.SC has never had heat with Fresno fans.Theres nothing really between Stanford and SDSU fans.Oregon and Boise fans have had the back and forth stemming from the home and home.And Blounts KO shot.Add this bowl theirs a rivalry ready to go
FIFY,

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd kill for an invite to the PAC.

That said, I also voted for Oregon to win this game. This is a completely different team now that Herbert is back, night and day. He's the difference. The guy's a stud.
Would you please have a talk with @smilesid

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the time that the Oregon player assaulted a Boise player because he is a cry baby and couldn’t back up his trash talk, then was “kicked” off the team until the coaches realized they were having a good season and brought the player back showing the whole program is nutless wonders?

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder who's going to end up coaching this game? I mean Tags is all but gone and surely won't be around through this barn burner of a bowl matchup, so one of the coordinators will probably coach it? :noidea:
Maybe Harsin can coach both teams. That way he gets to know his new players.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help it that some of our fans vote for the other team. I cheer for mine, something wrong with that? :scratch:

I’ll be cheering for mine 100%. If the question is who do you think wins the game, if I strip all emotion out of it and logically answer the question then my answer is I think Oregon wins the game. I hope I’m wrong, certainly wouldn’t be the first time.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Harsin can coach both teams. That way he gets to know his new players.

I don’t see Oregon going after Harsin. There’s likely other candidates that are higher on their list than he is.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll be cheering for mine 100%. If the question is who do you think wins the game, if I strip all emotion out of it and logically answer the question then my answer is I think Oregon wins the game. I hope I’m wrong, certainly wouldn’t be the first time.

I’m a 100% in support of BSU, I just never know what team is going to show up. And then is our OC going to call a good game or just go with a “32 dive on one” approach. And is our DC going to get after the qb or play that bend but don’t break prevent defense shit.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder who's going to end up coaching this game? I mean Tags is all but gone and surely won't be around through this barn burner of a bowl matchup, so one of the coordinators will probably coach it? :noidea:
Well it's official now. Tags is gone and Cristobal will lead them in the Bowl game.

:laugh:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was unable to logically answer this question as I could not stomach picking Oregon

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call though, sometimes our offense looks good other times it's awesome, sometimes our defense is really good other times we let the opposing offense do whatever they want

Harsin isn't even consistent in bowl games, we've had good ones like beating Arizona in the Fiesta bowl and putting up one of the most dominant bowl performances of all time against Northern Illinois

then there's last year's bowl performance where we laid down and sucked dick against a team that had lost 6 straight games entering the bowl, pretty sure it was the worst bowl performance in school history so much so that nearly a year later I am still pissed about it

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys nearly came back in the first edition because we implemented the prevent defense in the 4th quarter

The 19-8 game was more of a crushing than the score indicates, we dominated but made several mistakes and kicked several field goals...still was the worst game ever for the Chip Kelly offense
In the second game, I recall BSU fumbling the center/QB exchange a couple times.

My cousin that went to Oregon still owes half of Bronco stadium money after all the cocky bets he made before the game. He got so drunk later he tried to pay me twice. I let him.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the second game, I recall BSU fumbling the center/QB exchange a couple times.

My cousin that went to Oregon still owes half of Bronco stadium money after all the cocky bets he made before the game. He got so drunk later he tried to pay me twice. I let him.

I think you're right about that, I definitely remember being frustrated because our offense looked very messy and we should have won by more

LOL!! Well done sir, at least he didn't punch someone when his cocky prediction backfired like a certain Blount did