• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OREGON DUCKS vs Utah Utes 5:30PM PT on FOX

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon classic at making halftime adjustments. Our Defense will adjust, and shut down Utahs offense, maybe even get a huge turnover to start the half.

Offense is fine. Lockie is leGIT
lol

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOCKIE YOU FACE!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuskies just can't get enough of Oregon losing.

Imagine if our fans piled on after every one of halls losses. Wouldn't have enough time to post anything else.

You really better hope Udud can beat the Ducks up in that shithole. Because myself, and many other Ducks fans are going to make your SportsHoopla lives miserable for at least a month.

I have about a dozen of my Twitter minions ready to sign up and come troll the piss out of yall that day. More to come.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imagine if our fans piled on after every one of halls losses. Wouldn't have enough time to post anything else.

You really better hope Udud can beat the Ducks up in that shithole. Because myself, and many other Ducks fans are going to make your SportsHoopla lives miserable for at least a month.

I have about a dozen of my Twitter minions ready to sign up and come troll the piss out of yall that day. More to come.
Looks like you're not in such great spirits anymore. Has reality set in?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, and what if you lose? Would there even be minions left at that point?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you're not in such great spirits anymore. Has reality set in?
I am in great spirits. Expectations are lessened. But that is a representation of 85% of my Ducks fandom career.

Just saying, I don't forget.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure Oregon will get more of an earfull of this when Utah only beats Washington by 17

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in great spirits. Expectations are lessened. But that is a representation of 85% of my Ducks fandom career.

I'd imagine 62-20 in autzen when you're hoping for another playoff year would stick with you for a while.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine 62-20 in autzen when you're hoping for another playoff year would stick with you for a while.

Hoping for a playoff bid is still hoping.

You know me. High expectations. So the blowout loss did suck. I have been accused of focusing more so on one shit show program up North more than UO winning it all.

"Why do you focus on us so much." I believe is the go to for Fuskies. Basically "stop picking on us, you have bigger fish to fry."

Well, now I have the perfect excuse to put my attention on Udud.

And just think, yall might have a chance this year.

What is your take on the upcoming Ducks Fuskies game?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for a playoff bid is still hoping.

You know me. High expectations. So the blowout loss did suck. I have been accused of focusing more so on one shit show program up North more than UO winning it all.

"Why do you focus on us so much." I believe is the go to for Fuskies. Basically "stop picking on us, you have bigger fish to fry."

Well, now I have the perfect excuse to put my attention on Udud.

And just think, yall might have a chance this year.

What is your take on the upcoming Ducks Fuskies game?
I will reserve a take on the game until game week.

And don't fool yourself. Oregon getting their ass kicked and looking like they'll suck this year was all the reason you needed to turn your attention toward us...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will reserve a take on the game until game week.

And don't fool yourself. Oregon getting their ass kicked and looking like they'll suck this year was all the reason you needed to turn your attention toward us...
Isnt that what I just

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good for you, Mamba. But you have to understand that the Huskies haven't had much to brag about.

Admit it, when someone comes in and cleans your clock as thoroughly as the Utes did, well, the crow is served. I watched the second half, and I can't recall as total a team collapse as what I witnessed. The Ducks have two options, use this as motivation, or start infighting. The former is better than the latter.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you, Mamba. But you have to understand that the Huskies haven't had much to brag about.

Admit it, when someone comes in and cleans your clock as thoroughly as the Utes did, well, the crow is served. I watched the second half, and I can't recall as total a team collapse as what I witnessed. The Ducks have two options, use this as motivation, or start infighting. The former is better than the latter.

I truly love the trolling we get. Gives me a reason to give it back w/out feeling guilty. And I do a p good job of it generally speaking.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to say the SEC just beat the crap out of each other, now the PAC is doing the same. There will many more embarrassing defeats in the North-n-South this year. UCLA w/ their youngster QB, Utah if Wilson goes down for any amount of time, Stanford IF someone stops their run game for a full 60 mins, USC's soft D and Cal if their D don't right their ship.

I like my Beavs to make at least one or two of these happen. Warshington if they can get a consistent complete QB game out of their kid, Oregon is a spoiler for sure if they decide to fight back, Wazzou can pour pints on anyone, anywhere in the PAC, the Zona schools waking the fuck up again and the unknown Buffs who seem to have a running game as well.

Plenty of fireworks left this year in the tank.

What the hell will happen next?