• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OREGON DUCKS vs Utah Utes 5:30PM PT on FOX

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I knew what OD was like before oregonn was relevant. You know, like 10 years ago... he was either some guy who didn't know if a football is pumped or stuffed, or he was the same OD we know now. If it's the latter, he had a lot of meltdowns and called for a lot of coaches jobs, often.
lifelong Duck fan who has been living and dying by Oregon football my whole life. it's what's made these past 15 years or so, so amazing, Espcially the last 7 years.

Now its heart breaking to see FRAUDS like Don PELLUM RUNNING THIS SHIT TO THE GROUND FASTER THAN A MULE RUNNING TO A G-DAMN DOUGHNUT

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HILLARIOUS!?!?!?!?!??

Bro that was one of the most embarrassing plays in recent history for us, along with that brutal blowout loss!

I don't understand how that play even happens!??!

As a kicker, as a TEAMMATE don't you tell your TEAMMATES, "Hey guys, ill be kicking this to the left side of the field so go cover that area."

I mean for Christ SAKE even in football video games during your kickoffs or punts playbooks you have three plays. Kick Left, Kick Middle, and Kick Right.......

WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE COMMUNICATION!!??!?!?!?? That's embarrassing...

that play there really turned and twisted the dagger in my heart.

I actually missed the play live. I was in the kitchen grabbing something to drink.

The loss was brutal, but I just have to laugh at that specific play. Maybe it's time Oregon starts doing thise lame roll oit punts.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm real pleased you find humor in that comment. Fuckn BULLSHIT of a play and a acomplete EMBARASSMENT to us.

ridiculous.

Don Pellum- GOODBYE SIR
Tom Osborne-STCIK WITH THE TIGHT ENDS YOU GOOD TIGHT ENDS COACH. GTFO OUT SPECIAL TEAM THOUGH.
John NEal- GTFO

Kelly doesn't let this shit happen does he, OD?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lifelong Duck fan who has been living and dying by Oregon football my whole life. it's what's made these past 15 years or so, so amazing, Espcially the last 7 years.

Now its heart breaking to see FRAUDS like Don PELLUM RUNNING THIS SHIT TO THE GROUND FASTER THAN A MULE RUNNING TO A G-DAMN DOUGHNUT

But I thought you said your defense would be fine?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do people give mules doughnuts?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly doesn't let this shit happen does he, OD?
of course not. Kelly came in as HC and immediately fired two of our coaches who just weren't making the cut. He took care of business. If you weren't cut out for the job and performed sub par you were gone and it was next man up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams did it to the Seahawks last year. The Hawks have been waiting so long to use it.

:lol: Didn't know the Seahawks had it done to them. I can see Pete now: "Dammit, Ima get somebody back for that."