• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One last keeper

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With today's news of Tyreek Hill not receiving any discipline from the league, I have figured out 4 of my 5 keepers.

RB:

Devonta Freeman

WR:

Mike Evans
Tyreek Hill

TE:

Zach Ertz

Need one more from this group, maybe 2 and take one off-

Brees
Lindsay
Diggs

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With today's news of Tyreek Hill not receiving any discipline from the league, I have figured out 4 of my 5 keepers.

RB:

Devonta Freeman

WR:

Mike Evans
Tyreek Hill

TE:

Zach Ertz

Need one more from this group, maybe 2 and take one off-

Brees
Lindsay
Diggs

Brees and Lindsay.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me personally. Diggs.

Qb can be found.

And Lindsay I still think is good but not great, Freeman will eat into him big Time imho

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me personally. Diggs.

Qb can be found.

And Lindsay I still think is good but not great, Freeman will eat into him big Time imho

Something going on with Diggs. Not exactly sure what it is just yet, but something.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wat u mean

I'm actually looking at trends for once, and his ADP has dropped 3 spots in the last week. Could be something, could be nothing. The only reason I've taken notice of it is 'cuz I'm actually a real-life Vikings fan. ;)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're keeping both, who would you not keep?

of those 2 I would easily be keeping Lindsay...

I am always against no named rbs who are coming back from an injury... But the new coaching is whats important here...

Freeman is not their guy... so why would freeman get the benefit of the doubt there?? Lindsay proved he could be very good when he plays.. and that should be good enough to give him the job until he loses it...

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am always against no named rbs who are coming back from an injury... But the new coaching is whats important here...

Freeman is not their guy... so why would freeman get the benefit of the doubt there?? Lindsay proved he could be very good when he plays.. and that should be good enough to give him the job until he loses it...

I keep going back and forth with Lindsay. Injury concern scares me and I have no idea what their offense is going to be like

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep going back and forth with Lindsay. Injury concern scares me and I have no idea what their offense is going to be like

It will be run heavy, and Lindsay doesn't look like a bad bet. Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but you're keeping these guys and drafting? My gut says: Keep both of those running backs and have faith in your draft prowess. :nod::nod::nod:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's amazing that I find myself agreeing with you lately...what's happened to this world? :pound::pound::pound:

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be run heavy, and Lindsay doesn't look like a bad bet. Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but you're keeping these guys and drafting? My gut says: Keep both of those running backs and have faith in your draft prowess. :nod::nod::nod:

Correct. The keepers account for the first 5 picks of the draft, followed by 20 picks. Forgot to mention it is half point PPR

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offense is gonna try and resemble what Shanny Jr did/does in Atlanta and SF. That's where their rookie OC got his start, under Shanny.
BUT, because they have what should be a fairly dominant D, the run game is likely to more resemble the Freeman/Coleman falcons days, and the passing game probably something similar to SF last year. Think Baltimore, with a touch more passing, and two RB's instead of one and a running QB.

Freeman touches will undoubtedly go up, but I think the overall rushing attempts will drastically increase as they rely on the defense and the RB's, not Flacco, to win games. So I'm not so sure Lindsey's sees much, if any, reduction in touches.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. The keepers account for the first 5 picks of the draft, followed by 20 picks. Forgot to mention it is half point PPR

It's early, but from what I've read, Lindsay is ready to go, and if he is, has a distinct advantage in the pass catching department. Man, I've gotta go RB at this point, although Devonta is scary. Then again, aren't most of 'em these days?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offense is gonna try and resemble what Shanny Jr did/does in Atlanta and SF. That's where their rookie OC got his start, under Shanny.
BUT, because they have what should be a fairly dominant D, the run game is likely to more resemble the Freeman/Coleman falcons days, and the passing game probably something similar to SF last year. Think Baltimore, with a touch more passing, and two RB's instead of one and a running QB.

Freeman touches will undoubtedly go up, but I think the overall rushing attempts will drastically increase as they rely on the defense and the RB's, not Flacco, to win games. So I'm not so sure Lindsey's sees much, if any, reduction in touches.

Yep, and actually in a half PPR kinda thingie, Lindsay isn't lookin' so bad...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels like most are leaning for this:

Freeman
Lindsay
Evans
Hill
Ertz

I like it, I was leaning Lindsay before this

That is the most balanced group.

I would actually consider Diggs over Freeman, but that would give you 3 WRs. I think those are your 3 best players.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the most balanced group.

I would actually consider Diggs over Freeman, but that would give you 3 WRs. I think those are your 3 best players.

I think if I kept Diggs, I would drop Evans instead but that's too hard for me to pull the trigger there