• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oldskool Huskers

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you older guys, I stumbled upon this.....

I was looking for the reverse play where Frost fucking kills the db on the block.....was thinking about this play because of the reverse we had against Northwestern, and Taylor didn't want to even engage the guy he needed to block....

...anyways, the play I'm thinking of isn't in the video.....it isn't even football plays, just all the bitches saying the Huskers wouldn't be fast enough on grass to play with Florida, and I had to chuckle once again, and put that up for your viewing pleasure as well......

Now if anyone can find me the play where Frost lays the fucking awesome block on the reverse play......

Last edited by a moderator:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
made me want to go find some way to watch that game...tommie's run is the first memory i have of husker football.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
made me want to go find some way to watch that game...tommie's run is the first memory i have of husker football.

You haven't watched that game in it's entirety??????????

You have to watch it with Pevelka's audio feed......He has some awesome one liners in there.....Not to the level of man, woman, and child which was a couple years before my time.....

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't watched that game in it's entirety??????????

You have to watch it with Pevelka's audio feed......He has some awesome one liners in there.....Not to the level of man, woman, and child which was a couple years before my time.....

i've since watched the whole game. i still am looking for somewhere i can find a TOUCHDOWN TOMMIE FRAZIAHHHH audio clip. but tonight i watched the shortened youtube version. god our line was good.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've since watched the whole game. i still am looking for somewhere i can find a TOUCHDOWN TOMMIE FRAZIAHHHH audio clip. but tonight i watched the shortened youtube version. god our line was good.

That was the best college football team ever in '95, and obviously our lines aren't going to be that dominant......but for almost the entire 90's both sides of the line were almost that physically dominant.......that's what made the Huskers in the 90's......

Now both our lines suck ass.....:L