• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma State Running Back Chubba Hubbard is triggered, not gonna play this year I guess

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News Flash

The Sooner Schooner was spotted in Stillwater, packing his shit up. And moving him to Norman.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAN is not a "news" site per se....though they claim they are.

What they really are is a conspiracy theory driven, propaganda peddling network, with lots & lots of misinformation & lies thrown in for good measure.

Is it any wonder dishonest demented donnie sings their praises, and they in turn sing his??

One America News Network - Wikipedia

So in essence....props to Hubbard for calling them out for who/what they are, and for telling his coach to get a damn clue.

So they’re like every other news network.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they’re like every other news network.
We live in an age where sources are not checked much less double and triple checked, and news outlets regularly write articles with misspellings and typos.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy has/had the right to wear an OAN tee shirt. But as we saw yesterday, it comes with consequences.

OAN as much as some would like to be, isn't the left version of CNN..

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel regularly features pro-Donald Trump stories.[10][11] The channel described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump, [12] and Trump has repeatedly promoted the network.[3] The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[3][13][14]

take a look on wiki if you have some time and want to see the wild conspiracies they air.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in an age where sources are not checked much less double and triple checked, and news outlets regularly write articles with misspellings and typos.

I don’t pay attention to any of them. It’s all driven by market share and ad revenue. They all pander to their audience.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was NOT the shirt, it was because the contractor was a brick layer and he used certain color bricks to create an OU outline on a brick wall.
Ok that's bad and obviously deserves the death penalty.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy isn't a fan of Gundy

After enabling Mike Gundy for years, Oklahoma State has earned latest round of mockery

But the ending on Monday was all too predictable for the university and athletic department that’s long traded days of humiliation and shame like this for the occasional Cotton Bowl bid. OSU did nothing of substance other than release a few word-salad statements, the same type of administrative capitulation that’s long fostered Gundy’s aura of invincibility.
:heh::heh::heh:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy isn't a fan of Gundy

After enabling Mike Gundy for years, Oklahoma State has earned latest round of mockery

But the ending on Monday was all too predictable for the university and athletic department that’s long traded days of humiliation and shame like this for the occasional Cotton Bowl bid. OSU did nothing of substance other than release a few word-salad statements, the same type of administrative capitulation that’s long fostered Gundy’s aura of invincibility.
:heh::heh::heh:

Guy clearly has a bone to pick with him. When I see someone writing an obvious piece like that I just stop reading. I’m no fan of Gundy. I think he’s a tone deaf putz, but this guy is just over the top. The comment about his “word salad” is particularly ironic.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy needs to get away..he's way too complacent in Stillwater. Pickens wanted to move on but the admin said no.. He was right.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triggered over a fucking tshirt. :rofl:

giphy.gif

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy has/had the right to wear an OAN tee shirt. But as we saw yesterday, it comes with consequences.

OAN as much as some would like to be, isn't the left version of CNN..

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel regularly features pro-Donald Trump stories.[10][11] The channel described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump, [12] and Trump has repeatedly promoted the network.[3] The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[3][13][14]

take a look on wiki if you have some time and want to see the wild conspiracies they air.

Gundy has the right to wear whatever he wants, but that doesn’t make this a reasonable choice. It isn’t about politics. It is about sales. You should probably be aware of the current environment of your target demographic, for that reason I think Gundy made an error. There is no reason to argue politics, when economics and logic should have told him to be wary

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy has the right to wear whatever he wants, but that doesn’t make this a reasonable choice. It isn’t about politics. It is about sales. You should probably be aware of the current environment of your target demographic, for that reason I think Gundy made an error. There is no reason to argue politics, when economics and logic should have told him to be wary

You’re talking about the classic tone deaf football coach there.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re talking about the classic tone deaf football coach there.

That maybe why, despite being one of the best coaches in America, he recruits at a mediocre level. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Mack Brown being caught wearing his N.W.A t-shirt on vacation this week. A football coach isn’t going to win this offseason, but he can lose it for his program. You have to be aware and very careful

Last edited:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like Fox News on hallucinogenic steroids. With Everclear.

everclear was my drink of choice in college

I had my share of it in the Air Force. Purple Jesus transcends military and collegiate gaps of allegiance. At least it did in Abilene, Texas.
Ever use a stopwatch to time how long it took that stuff to melt a grape slush?

Dyess AFB, huh? Born and raised in that neck of the woods.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so basically you're sayin that it isn't a free country anymore and that you're only allowed to say and do whatever someone else says is right.
no i said it is a free country but that doesnt mean you cant have consequences from your actions. declaring its a free country every time you say or do something doesn't mean you can do or say anything.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever use a stopwatch to time how long it took that stuff to melt a grape slush?

Dyess AFB, huh? Born and raised in that neck of the woods.

no. But I am curious how long your car could run on it...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally want them to play football, if I wanted political activism from my college athletes I would watch the debate team.
shoulnt the same be true for the coach then?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i said it is a free country but that doesnt mean you cant have consequences from your actions. declaring its a free country every time you say or do something doesn't mean you can do or say anything.

Acting like being conservative is a crime is basically the end of that

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Acting like being conservative is a crime is basically the end of that
differences in being conservative and being far right just the same as being liberal and far left.