• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma State Running Back Chubba Hubbard is triggered, not gonna play this year I guess

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to stop being Social Media tough guys, and discuss their problems with people directly. If you have a relationship with a person, why don’t you address them?
Because people care more about getting praise from peers than the actual issues

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to stop being Social Media tough guys, and discuss their problems with people directly. If you have a relationship with a person, why don’t you address them?

it would seem that has already happened in this case. Gundy might actually survive this now.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would seem that has already happened in this case. Gundy might actually survive this now.
He did eventually, but too many people react publicly before talking to the source.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gundy is toast, stick a fork in him

Too late.

Him and Chubba hugged it out so we're good now.

Hopefully the real story from this is pistols firing gets drug through the mud. It's supposedly an OSU blog but those guys hate Gundy for some reason. They can fuck off for 50 things before they "broke" this story.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late.

Him and Chubba hugged it out so we're good now.

Hopefully the real story from this is pistols firing gets drug through the mud. It's supposedly an OSU blog but those guys hate Gundy for some reason. They can fuck off for 50 things before they "broke" this story.

@thunderc for what it's worth the tweet was directed at my disdain for Pistols Firing and not you personally. Had Lincoln Riley faced a potential player revolt today I'd be rolling here like a pig in shit so no hard feelings and I get it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@thunderc for what it's worth the tweet was directed at my disdain for Pistols Firing and not you personally. Had Lincoln Riley faced a potential player revolt today I'd be rolling here like a pig in shit so no hard feelings and I get it.

I’m not like that, honestly I seldom give OSU a second thought. I’ve always liked Gundy, better than his brother actually. He has been mailing it in for years though and his battles with holder have not been productive. No offense but nothing out of stillwater is ever going to strike fear in sooner fans, especially while Gundy is tgere. Just how it is.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not like that, honestly I seldom give OSU a second thought. I’ve always liked Gundy, better than his brother actually. He has been mailing it in for years though and his battles with holder have not been productive. No offense but nothing out of stillwater is ever going to strike fear in sooner fans, especially while Gundy is tgere. Just how it is.

I don't disagree. I liked Miles attitude towards you guys and Gundy just doesn't seem to have that. The next coach may have a different attitude but history tells us the next coach is more likely to have a 6-6 type program than a 10-2/9-3 with an inability to beat yall.

I think he could have got there. You go back to 2011-13 and for a brief time we were the better program. Stoops was kinda meh during that era and we were on the rise. A combination of r*pe state cheating their ass off and the bullshit SI hit piece killed that. Sucks but it happened

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, what the fuck, this...nope. Cut this player OK State, if he can't tolerant basic opinions & rather wants this to be a soap opera, so be it. I don't care how good he is, completely unacceptable.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all over the place.

Chubba, like millions of others, is so caught up in the zeitgeist- and he's flailing wildly. If he wants to leave because a coach wore an OAN shirt, that's his business. It's also our right to have a lesser opinion of him for doing so. We're judged by our actions. It sounds like an irrational decision from someone caught up in a moment.

I'm not sure what about the Mizzou registering to vote has to do with OSU. Everyone should go register to vote.
The reason i bring it up is because on one hand you have players being praised for registering to vote, getting involved in politics and local government. On the other chubba gets attacked for stating his political belief. So which is it we want them to or dont?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, what the fuck, this...nope. Cut this player OK State, if he can't tolerant basic opinions & rather wants this to be a soap opera, so be it. I don't care how good he is, completely unacceptable.

Him and Gundy kissed and made up on Twitter so all is good.

This will make for a nice feel good story on Gameday in October when his Heisman campaign really starts to heat up.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all over the place.

Chubba, like millions of others, is so caught up in the zeitgeist- and he's flailing wildly. If he wants to leave because a coach wore an OAN shirt, that's his business. It's also our right to have a lesser opinion of him for doing so. We're judged by our actions. It sounds like an irrational decision from someone caught up in a moment.

I'm not sure what about the Mizzou registering to vote has to do with OSU. Everyone should go register to vote.
And i disagree that everyone should register to vote. I would rather informed people be the ones voting

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say this has been a total 180 from what I I thought.

Story broke 230ish and it went viral almost immediately.

530ish I wasn't sure if Gundy was getting fired or Hubbard, Amen, and God knows who were sitting the season out.

730ish everyone kisses and makes up. As an added bonus the backlash against the blog that found a ramdom picture and started it has been glorious.

Life comes at you fast Porter. I hope you eat shit and die.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him and Gundy kissed and made up on Twitter so all is good.

This will make for a nice feel good story on Gameday in October when his Heisman campaign really starts to heat up.
I'm always late for these types of events.
:tsk:

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought stalingrad, Oklahoma was tough.

Props to mullet man for using Tennessee as a way to get moar monies.