• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ohhhh I am really losing it

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok landon, as long as you didn't pay for it. they seem to have the worst premium info on the web

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah don't know if I want Disney insider or Huskersillustrated insider...For some reason I feel HI will have more insider news then disney as disney tends to really focus on SEC teams and Texa$.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am an insider and I paid for it......I have reasons for doing this. First off, I'm crazy. Second off, anything I can pay for relating to college football I seem to pay for it. Third off, I usually do find some good inside info on the Huskers. And finally, you get a free subscription to Disney the magazine.

Plain and simple, I have a problem when it comes to wanting Husker news......I will pay money even if I'm not sure I will get anything out of it

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am an insider and I paid for it......I have reasons for doing this. First off, I'm crazy. Second off, anything I can pay for relating to college football I seem to pay for it. Third off, I usually do find some good inside info on the Huskers. And finally, you get a free subscription to Disney the magazine.

Plain and simple, I have a problem when it comes to wanting Husker news......I will pay money even if I'm not sure I will get anything out of it

I'm gonna buy one, but i think i'd rather have HI

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there's another rerun on. SEC Championship, Bama vs Florida. Think I'll pass.