• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Yeah Wanted To Mention

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Panera Bread experience. While in Venice the wife and I stopped at Panera Bread she waited in the car while I went in and ordered. I donned my mask as I do and I do this because my mother in law has COPD so I just feel its safer. Any way I order go to the area where you pick your order up some lady looked at me and then said, you know you don't need to wear a mask its not doing any good. I asked her why she was wearing her mask, she replied I aint wearing a mask, to which I said you look like that all the time, maybe you should consider wearing one.

The young girl behind the counter laughed then the lady bitched at her and went to manager and stormed out the store order in hand. I then pulled the manager aside and explained it was not the fault of her employee and explained the situation. She told me the girl was in no trouble and thanked me for clarifying the situational, then tipped the young lady a $20.00

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...MY Panera Bread experience.

My wife and kids love the Panera Bread cookies. Kitchen Sink cookies. I like...or at am ok with...the chocolate chip cookies.
One of them, wife probably, asked me to stop by PB and grab them some cookies. I stopped by on my way home from work, late afternoon early evening and when I didn't see any cookies I asked, do you have cookies?
The girl laughed. Like laughed AT me. Ha Ha HAA, no we sold out of those at lunch time.
A couple months later, I kinda forgot and repeated the same scene. Different girl behind the counter, but almost an exact replay.
A few months later, My wife and son called me on a Sunday afternoon and sure enough I said sure. It was a guy behind the counter this time. Man Bun and Beard kinda guy. When he laughed, again AT me, I lost it. I believe I said "What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why the fuck do you not make cookies if you can sell them all day? What the Fuck kind of business model is this?" Loud enough to be heard outside.

That was a year ago. I haven't been back in a PB since and have no intention of ever going in one again.

I make my own chocolate chip cookies anyway.

Man bun wearing bitches.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Panera Bread experience. While in Venice the wife and I stopped at Panera Bread she waited in the car while I went in and ordered. I donned my mask as I do and I do this because my mother in law has COPD so I just feel its safer. Any way I order go to the area where you pick your order up some lady looked at me and then said, you know you don't need to wear a mask its not doing any good. I asked her why she was wearing her mask, she replied I aint wearing a mask, to which I said you look like that all the time, maybe you should consider wearing one.

The young girl behind the counter laughed then the lady bitched at her and went to manager and stormed out the store order in hand. I then pulled the manager aside and explained it was not the fault of her employee and explained the situation. She told me the girl was in no trouble and thanked me for clarifying the situational, then tipped the young lady a $20.00
Thank God you made it home before the poison took affect. If you stop posting, we'll know what happened.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...MY Panera Bread experience.

My wife and kids love the Panera Bread cookies. Kitchen Sink cookies. I like...or at am ok with...the chocolate chip cookies.
One of them, wife probably, asked me to stop by PB and grab them some cookies. I stopped by on my way home from work, late afternoon early evening and when I didn't see any cookies I asked, do you have cookies?
The girl laughed. Like laughed AT me. Ha Ha HAA, no we sold out of those at lunch time.
A couple months later, I kinda forgot and repeated the same scene. Different girl behind the counter, but almost an exact replay.
A few months later, My wife and son called me on a Sunday afternoon and sure enough I said sure. It was a guy behind the counter this time. Man Bun and Beard kinda guy. When he laughed, again AT me, I lost it. I believe I said "What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why the fuck do you not make cookies if you can sell them all day? What the Fuck kind of business model is this?" Loud enough to be heard outside.

That was a year ago. I haven't been back in a PB since and have no intention of ever going in one again.

I make my own chocolate chip cookies anyway.

Man bun wearing bitches.
I agree 100% a different but similar experience occurred with me at a Wal Mart Store. It was a 24/7 store I went in about 6:15 am purchased an item went to pay at self check out ( Which I Hate) put in $5.00 for a $2.48 item machine did dispense my change. Got a manager who wanted to give me an IOU, to which I replied I do not want an IOU I want my change. She explained they don't reload the machines until later or some crazy shit. I told her not my problem I want my change and should not have to take time out of my day to come back and get it. Then I asked how the hell are you open for business when you are ill prepared to conduct business. She ended up going to the one open and active cashier and got my money. I friggin hate SWM

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100% a different but similar experience occurred with me at a Wal Mart Store. It was a 24/7 store I went in about 6:15 am purchased an item went to pay at self check out ( Which I Hate) put in $5.00 for a $2.48 item machine did dispense my change. Got a manager who wanted to give me an IOU, to which I replied I do not want an IOU I want my change. She explained they don't reload the machines until later or some crazy shit. I told her not my problem I want my change and should not have to take time out of my day to come back and get it. Then I asked how the hell are you open for business when you are ill prepared to conduct business. She ended up going to the one open and active cashier and got my money. I friggin hate SWM
Absolute last resort before I will step into a Walmart.

My last time was Valentines day 2018. My boss said hey lets stop and buy cards for our wives on our way back from lunch. 4 of us went in.
As I was trying to use self check out, it would not take my card. I swiped, nothing swiped again, nothing. And again.
I looked up, and swore (of course) and my card worked. Because when I looked up it cleared my face from behind the bill of my ball cap (Patriots, Flying Elvis).
So now Walmart has my face associated with my bank card in their facial recognition software.
Fuck them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never go to Walmart, ever.

I shop online at Walmart and get free delivery. If I am not happy with something, I don't pay for it. Don't have to return to store. It's free!
Amazing how many things I'm not happy with!