• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Officially the cheat riots

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that we needed any more proof.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty bad especially those text messages. I think that these guys feel like they're above the law and don't realize how bad it's become. They need to straighten them out...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what we have seen from the Pats through the years would you guys be surprised if later in this upcoming season the Pats break or bend a rule that gives them an advantage over other teams? In my decades of watching football I have never seen a team involved in more controversies involving efforts to get a competitive advantage than the Pats. They have been able to disprove a classic quote: " cheaters never win" Brady said that he had no knowledge of deflated footballs. Meanwhile texts from McNally and Jastremski state a different story. Didn't Kraft say our team will fully cooperate. Really? Brady withheld his phone from the investigators. They just wanted to see his texts. An innocent man would not with hold evidence that could clear his name. Deflategate is another example of "the Patriots Way"

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That franchise is the definition of a pathological cheater...they don't know any other way and don't seem to think that it's a problem. Integrity doesn't matter. Brady flat out lied on national TV...this is a future hall of fame QB....thats what's disturbing most. If they don't come down hard I would expect them to continue and possibly other teams saying what the hell may as well join them. Would be a shame...