• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official pats/falcons SB smack talk thread

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my lifetime:

1. Braves winning the 1995 WS
2. Georgia winning the 2002 Sugar Bowl
3. The Hobnail Boot Game with Georgia beating Tennessee on a last second TD pass
4. Georgia winning the 2007 Sugar Bowl
5. Valdosta being named Title Town USA
Wow so the biggest moment in your lifetime for sports was when you were 4. I gotta admit, I feel a little bad for you now, because that list is sad.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter, he blows chunks as does all country music.

Man you've really got a lot going for you.

- Beta male
- Shitty taste in music
- Shitty taste in sports teams

At least you're a MOPAR man, that's really your only saving grace.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chewy, for real. Check out a coupla you tubes of Blake Christiana and Yarn.

Dude's an amazing songwriter and has about 130 songs he's penned. They're a four piece band. My favorite in the land these days.

...and yeah, Waylon was cool as hell.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow so the biggest moment in your lifetime for sports was when you were 4. I gotta admit, I feel a little bad for you now, because that list is sad.

I guess my favorite moment was just a couple years ago when Kevin Harvick won the NASCAR championship, but that's not Georgia sports related. I'm also a Denver Broncos fan and just witnessed a Super Bowl victory last season.

Don't feel bad for me, I treasure my personal fishing accomplishments more than my favorite teams accomplishments.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because you've never had my beer can chicken.... You stand a little chicken soldier up on this puppy and you've never had better. All the skin is crispy, you can make a gravy, etc.

41ft3nrrg6L.jpg

If I ever find myself around your way I'll give you a holler and even buy the bird and let you prepare it. I'mn always happy when proven wrong about food.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Beta male
- Shitty taste in music

In your top 5 sports moments in your lifetime of Georgia sports, you had Valdosta winning the ESPN "Titletown" poll.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Beta male
- Shitty taste in music

I'm as alpha as it gets.

Rhythm and Blues, rock and roll, blues and jazz

Boston pro sports teams have won 16 championships since I started paying close attention to the big 4 sports, more if I wanted to be disingenuous and claim the 10 Celtics title from the time I was born going thru grade school.

And this;

1scan.jpg

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chewy, for real. Check out a coupla you tubes of Blake Christiana and Yarn.

Dude's an amazing songwriter and has about 130 songs he's penned. They're a four piece band. My favorite in the land these days.

...and yeah, Waylon was cool as hell.

I will this evening. I'm about to have to head to the dentist to get a crown put on for the root canal I had a couple months back(if this isn't a wide open window for jokes about southern dental hygiene, I don't know what is). And I stepped on a fucking nail at work this morning. Went right through my boot and into the bottom of my foot. I'm gonna also try and find out when my last tetanus shot was.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your top 5 sports moments in your lifetime of Georgia sports, you had Valdosta winning the ESPN "Titletown" poll.

It's easy to be a fan of a winner. But I've yet to see any tangible evidence that there were Patriots fans prior to 2001. And The Red Sox went from lovable losers to just as cocky as the Yankees with a fraction of the success over night.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my favorite moment was just a couple years ago when Kevin Harvick won the NASCAR championship, but that's not Georgia sports related. I'm also a Denver Broncos fan and just witnessed a Super Bowl victory last season.

Don't feel bad for me, I treasure my personal fishing accomplishments more than my favorite teams accomplishments.
Well yeah if I compared sports to my life accomplishments then they aren't very important, sure.

And sorry, I could never get close to finding NASCAR remotely entertaining. And I could never root for more than one team.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as alpha as it gets.

Rhythm and Blues, rock and roll, blues and jazz

Boston pro sports teams have won 16 championships since I started paying close attention to the big 4 sports, more if I wanted to be disingenuous and claim the 10 Celtics title from the time I was born going thru grade school.

And this;

View attachment 154373

You know I'm just fucking with you. But is that yours?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah if I compared sports to my life accomplishments then they aren't very important, sure.

And sorry, I could never get close to finding NASCAR remotely entertaining. And I could never root for more than one team.

NASCAR isn't for everyone. I personally enjoy it, and that's all that matters to me.

But the first NFL game I ever watched was the 1998 Super Bowl between the Broncos and Falcons, and I won the final score on the square my dad bought me, which was a 500 dollar winner. Didn't watch the NFL for a while, and when I started back, Denver had just traded for my favorite Georgia player(at the time) in Champ Bailey and Mike Vick was the Falcons QB, and I absolutely hated Vick when he was at Virginia Tech, so I stuck with Denver. Ever since Vick was shown the door, I've pulled for the Falcons when they're not playing Denver.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to be a fan of a winner. But I've yet to see any tangible evidence that there were Patriots fans prior to 2001. And The Red Sox went from lovable losers to just as cocky as the Yankees with a fraction of the success over night.
I don't give a rat's ass if there were fewer Pats fans prior to 2001. I was a fan prior to 2001 so what do I care if others were or weren't? Pats started selling out the stadium when Kraft bought the team.

Same with Red Sox fans. The casual fans have become obnoxious, of course. They get made fun of constantly here. Who cares? I'm not going to sit here and defend other Red Sox fans for being tool bags. There was an increase in tool baggery after 2004.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I'm just fucking with you. But is that yours?

And I am busting you back. :suds:

I wish that Charger was mine, but unfortunately I can't afford a quarter mil for one of those. I'll have to settle for the Hemi in my 3/4 ton pick up.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NASCAR isn't for everyone. I personally enjoy it, and that's all that matters to me.

But the first NFL game I ever watched was the 1998 Super Bowl between the Broncos and Falcons, and I won the final score on the square my dad bought me, which was a 500 dollar winner. Didn't watch the NFL for a while, and when I started back, Denver had just traded for my favorite Georgia player(at the time) in Champ Bailey and Mike Vick was the Falcons QB, and I absolutely hated Vick when he was at Virginia Tech, so I stuck with Denver. Ever since Vick was shown the door, I've pulled for the Falcons when they're not playing Denver.
Yeah I lived in Jacksonville for a few years and I remember hearing all those justifications for rooting for specific teams. I just don't think it's as common up here. I root for the teams I do because my dad, grandfather, etc. all rooted for them. I couldn't pick up a new team to follow any more than I could pick some random guy off the street and claim he's my cousin.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a rat's ass if there were fewer Pats fans prior to 2001. I was a fan prior to 2001 so what do I care if others were or weren't? Pats started selling out the stadium when Kraft bought the team.

Same with Red Sox fans. The casual fans have become obnoxious, of course. They get made fun of constantly here. Who cares? I'm not going to sit here and defend other Red Sox fans for being tool bags. There was an increase in tool baggery after 2004.

Nothing wrong with being obnoxious. It's even a part of the Georgia fan anthem...

"Who's that comin down the track

Who's that comin down the track

It's a mean machine in red and black

It's a mean machine in red and black

Ain't nothin finer in the land

Ain't nothin finer in the land

Than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan

Than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!

GO DAWGS! GO DAWGS! GO DAWGS!

SIC EM! WOOF WOOF WOOF!"

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I lived in Jacksonville for a few years and I remember hearing all those justifications for rooting for specific teams. I just don't think it's as common up here. I root for the teams I do because my dad, grandfather, etc. all rooted for them. I couldn't pick up a new team to follow any more than I could pick some random guy off the street and claim he's my cousin.

I can see that, I could never see pulling for another MLB or college team, but with the NFL, there's two teams I like, and they don't play each other very often, and other than this season, Denver is usually the only one that's remotely relevant.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was a fan when NE drafted Jim Plunkett and signed Randy Vataha in 1971.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever find myself around your way I'll give you a holler and even buy the bird and let you prepare it. I'mn always happy when proven wrong about food.

We could set a spell and listen to some Allman Bros, and fondly recall Super Bowl LI and the ass whuppin' NE put on Atlanta.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And before any of the betas that can't pronounce the letter r get their panties in a wad, I just thought this song was perfect considering both teams have arrived in Houston and we're getting closer to game time.
You can't seem to get anything correct. NE hasn't landed in Houston yet. This SB week pressure is really getting to you Pud.