• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Nebraska vs MSU Game Thread

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total Yds

NU.. 493
MSU 354

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le'Veon Bell

36 for 185 yds, 2 Tds, Long 40 yds

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My parting shot... I'm extremely happy with the win today!!!
I agree Zorbie ---totaly agree
I think my dick grew a inch when turner caught it
LOL !!! I just grew more grey hair is all
this is a good thaaaang sir
Great idea.. But she's in the shower now, likelyhood of her gettin' all gushy again is almost nill. :smile:
PICS !!
Evenly turble though. And that's all you can ask for.

:D
a W is a W maaan
Fuck yes!!!!! A win is a win. Tell me we gave up 24 and 3 picks, I would assume a loss

just listen to this guy ^^

GO BIG RED !!!

a side note : even though I have ta werk on this day I can still listen to the game on the radio
and I learned one absalute fact ---the Husker D can't contain the run but can shut down the pass

I know --I is a tard

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to leave the board during the game as most of you dudes were very PMS like. Having lived with 4 gals, I know such things, besides my heart can't take it for real. I knew we would be strong in the 4th quarter as I stated a day or two ago. But hot-damn it looked over on the interception for a touchdown that got called back. Some times a team needs the calls to go their way and that happened today. 4th and ten was wild as State had three ultra-deep on that play and I am still scratching my head on that one. Everyone have a great time partying tonight and then let's focus on next week - another B1G game so to speak.

:wave:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are very fortunate to win.......

Everything that I had feared would happen, did happen.........Taylor turned the ball over a lot.

Somehow he came through though. Somehow he doesn't let those turnovers bother him. Somehow we scored 2 TDs late in the 4th quarter again.......and we did it against a Defense that only allowed 10 TDs on the entire season before this game.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are very fortunate to win.......

Everything that I had feared would happen, did happen.........Taylor turned the ball over a lot.

Somehow he came through though. Somehow he doesn't let those turnovers bother him. Somehow we scored 2 TDs late in the 4th quarter again.......and we did it against a Defense that only allowed 10 TDs on the entire season before this game.

this is theee most important thang evar --- the coaches and players got together and got er done

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Taylor fumble that we recovered is the story of how our game went - everything (not actually) bounced our way today.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is theee most important thang evar --- the coaches and players got together and got er done

I wish I could agree with you here pops, but no......the players won this game in spite of the coaches fuckups.....

Beck called a fucked up game all day long, and Bo going for it 4th and 9 and having a check down underneath receiver well short of the marker is just fucking stupid.......

The Huskers won in spite of atrocious play calling.....

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit we found a way to not fuck this up.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir Popeye..those Buckeyes cannot play in that thar game in Indiana. Because of their paying players and all.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and sir this is good news

I actually thank that the Huskers will Win out and beat Ohio St in Indiana
and perhaps go to the big dance agaist bamma

:pound:

You are funny sir......Ohio St can't play in the B1G championship, and there is no chance of Huskers playing Bama for anything......thankfully......

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

You are funny sir......Ohio St can't play in the B1G championship, and there is no chance of Huskers playing Bama for anything......thankfully......

I would have to agree playing that sort of team is not in Nebraska's self interest. Oregon in the Rose Bowl might not be too handsome either.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having a catch-22 about notre dame and kstate too. I'll narrowly root for kstate to win out though. Fuck those irish en sech.

FML

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to agree playing that sort of team is not in Nebraska's self interest. Oregon in the Rose Bowl might not be too handsome either.

Yeah, I think Huskers in the Rose Bowl is looking very likely......how sad that we have to root for the best team in the Pac to make the championship game so we have a shot in the Rose Bowl......

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having a catch-22 about notre dame and kstate too. I'll narrowly root for kstate to win out though. Fuck those irish en sech.

FML

I'm rooting for K-State....they play similar to powerhouse Husker teams of the 90's.......and fuck Notre Dame......

<curious what HH thinks since he hates both adamently.....maybe he can get a hall pass from his lady to post again>

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for K-State....they play similar to powerhouse Husker teams of the 90's.......and fuck Notre Dame......

<curious what HH thinks since he hates both adamently.....maybe he can get a hall pass from his lady to post again>

I thought about your post about rooting for Oregon so we don't have to see them. But yes, I'll root for K State instead. Yes, fuck Notre Dame.

Most if not all of the Big 12 hates us, but I'm proud of Husker history and that includes the Big 12. Fuck Oregon and Phil Knights fat pockets.

No offense Scotty Frost.