• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official "Fuck Your Rival" Thread

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pay extra in taxes for all the shit I poop out of my ass to be diluted and equally distributed to each fan of TTUN

Take a nice cool drink of my SHIT TTUN fans

If you are part of a union I ate a little more iron in my diet just for all of you fucking dumbshits. Now you can't say I never did anything for you because you are drinking my iron packed shit water. Hope those nutrients keep you alive long enough to watch the Buckeyes kick TTUN ass again.

FUCK YOU and that is from the heart.

PS if I could eat heart worms then shit them out and have them injected into your stomach I would TTUN fans

PSS FUCK YOU AGAIN TTUN fans in case from smoking all of that dope you were not able to read this far. What the fuck am I thinking you are probably sucking some illegal aliens dick right now to get the good stuff from across the border. Fuck You you unamerican fuckers at least have the decency to buy American grown pot. Get the fuck out of my country, not even nice enough to give every man in Wisconsin a reach around for being nice enough to take it in the ass while you took part of their land.

Badgers my ass didn't seem like you badgered TTUN when they was stuffing in your shit. Wisconsin must stand for "we like it when you shove the pillow in our mouth when you are fucking our butts"
Dairy state sure Fairy state more like it, pulling on cow udders all day long. Fucking fags can't get enough of jerking off their boyfriends they have to jerk off cows.

Did I get to Penn State yet? I guarantee every Penn State fan ate the shit out of the diaper JoePa pooped in from the 2006 game when he shit himself. Nittany must mean "I like to eat JopePa's shit" in lion speak.

Now THAT'S the "Fuck Your Rival" spirit!

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would pay extra in taxes for all the shit I poop out of my ass to be diluted and equally distributed to each fan of TTUN

Take a nice cool drink of my SHIT TTUN fans

If you are part of a union I ate a little more iron in my diet just for all of you fucking dumbshits. Now you can't say I never did anything for you because you are drinking my iron packed shit water. Hope those nutrients keep you alive long enough to watch the Buckeyes kick TTUN ass again.

FUCK YOU and that is from the heart.

PS if I could eat heart worms then shit them out and have them injected into your stomach I would TTUN fans

PSS FUCK YOU AGAIN TTUN fans in case from smoking all of that dope you were not able to read this far. What the fuck am I thinking you are probably sucking some illegal aliens dick right now to get the good stuff from across the border. Fuck You you unamerican fuckers at least have the decency to buy American grown pot. Get the fuck out of my country, not even nice enough to give every man in Wisconsin a reach around for being nice enough to take it in the ass while you took part of their land.

Badgers my ass didn't seem like you badgered TTUN when they was stuffing in your shit. Wisconsin must stand for "we like it when you shove the pillow in our mouth when you are fucking our butts"
Dairy state sure Fairy state more like it, pulling on cow udders all day long. Fucking fags can't get enough of jerking off their boyfriends they have to jerk off cows.

Did I get to Penn State yet? I guarantee every Penn State fan ate the shit out of the diaper JoePa pooped in from the 2006 game when he shit himself. Nittany must mean "I like to eat JopePa's shit" in lion speak.

That's some serious buildup, mister. You should "Fuck Your Rival" more often.

The double PSing was a nice touch.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• 45603_421230455905_508430905_5343304_6022294_n.jpg
    45603_421230455905_508430905_5343304_6022294_n.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 22

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The U of Buffalo beat Rhode Island 31-0 Does that count as a "Fuck your rival"?

Probably not....:)

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zzzzzz.... fallingzzz.... azzzleep... fuuuuck Clemzzzzson... zzzzz...

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westwood%20sucks.gif