• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Courtland Sutton Thread

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STUD!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more of a deep guy, wish he had some possession receiver to him, hes gonna be good though

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more of a deep guy, wish he had some possession receiver to him, hes gonna be good though

Only his second career start, and at this point, you couldn;t ask for more

In addition to Sanders, DaeSean Hamilton will be that possession guy - he was one of the best route runners coming out and he's very very smart

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huh? he caught quite a few "possession" routes yesterday, including turning a quick slant into 30 yards.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? he caught quite a few "possession" routes yesterday, including turning a quick slant into 30 yards.
yes, post was made prior to yesterday.

quite a few? he had 3 catches total

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, post was made prior to yesterday.

quite a few? he had 3 catches total

Considering how well the running game was going, that was quite a few. ;)

Either way, I hate the "possession receiver" misnomer, because that's their job.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering how well the running game was going, that was quite a few. ;)

Either way, I hate the "possession receiver" misnomer, because that's their job.
its merely a term for the type of receiver someone is. but i can see the dislike for it. I guess what im saying is the deep game is a big part of suttons game, not that he cant ran the route tree. I jsut dont see him being a 100 catch guy. But like i said before im a big fan of his game, and think hes gonna be really good, and felt you guys got a steal where you drafted him

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its merely a term for the type of receiver someone is. but i can see the dislike for it. I guess what im saying is the deep game is a big part of suttons game, not that he cant ran the route tree. I jsut dont see him being a 100 catch guy. But like i said before im a big fan of his game, and think hes gonna be really good, and felt you guys got a steal where you drafted him

From the looks of things, assuming he has a qb that can get him the ball, we'll have quite a few good years with him. I don't doubt he can get 100 catches; if DT can do it, I think Sutton can. I think he's got better hands than DT, or maybe just better concentration?...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the looks of things, assuming he has a qb that can get him the ball, we'll have quite a few good years with him. I don't doubt he can get 100 catches; if DT can do it, I think Sutton can. I think he's got better hands than DT, or maybe just better concentration?...
i did forget DT was a 100 catch guy, and he certainly doesnt fit the bill of high volume..........so you very well may be right

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did forget DT was a 100 catch guy, and he certainly doesnt fit the bill of high volume..........so you very well may be right

Pride.....how are you feeling about next Sunday's game? Clearly, the Steelers have a better record but it's a game of match-ups and Mile High hasn't always been nice to the Steelers. The Broncos desperately want to make a statement with this game but have chronically had a problem with AB and Connor looks like the real deal. Steelers didn't look great against the Jags on the road but they gutted one out. Mile High can be a pretty tough place to play. My gut says Steelers in this one but I wouldn't be shocked if the Broncos put together a good game plan.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pride.....how are you feeling about next Sunday's game? Clearly, the Steelers have a better record but it's a game of match-ups and Mile High hasn't always been nice to the Steelers. The Broncos desperately want to make a statement with this game but have chronically had a problem with AB and Connor looks like the real deal. Steelers didn't look great against the Jags on the road but they gutted one out. Mile High can be a pretty tough place to play. My gut says Steelers in this one but I wouldn't be shocked if the Broncos put together a good game plan.
honestly i think the steelers win, i dont think its a blowout. I think we wil generate some pressure on keenum, and were very good against the run......and i dont see the offence repeating that performance.....

But like i said in the pre-season, the broncos were my sleeper team, and i feel they are much more talented than their record shows

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly i think the steelers win, i dont think its a blowout. I think we wil generate some pressure on keenum, and were very good against the run......and i dont see the offence repeating that performance.....

But like i said in the pre-season, the broncos were my sleeper team, and i feel they are much more talented than their record shows

Well, we'll see soon enough.